Takeshi

Published: 8/27/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "Ugh, what's with all the people in here?" Tsunami complained as she got washed away in the crowd.

 Who knew that the store would be holding a special event when they went in? Tsunami and Reborn had separated as soon as they went to see what was happening, and now, Tsunami couldn't tell where she was and how to get out of the crowd.

 Suddenly, a hand latched out and grabbed onto Tsunami's, pulling her out of the flood of people.

 "Thank you," Tsunami looked up to see who helped her. "Sir... HIIIEEE!!! Takeshi?!" she shrieked.

 Takeshi automatically replied, "Tsuna?" Tsunami corrected him, "Yumesawa Tsunami now, Takeshi."

  'I finally get to see you again, Tsuna.' Tears slipped out of Takeshi's eyes as he hugged Tsunami for a full minute before he let go.

 He laughed while wiping his tears, "Ah, I see. You're a girl now, aren't you?" Takeshi examined Tsunami's face.

 Tsunami nodded, confirming it. "But how did you know it was me immediately?" she asked curiously. Takeshi grinned, "I'd recognize that scream from anywhere, Tsuna. You also called me by my name even though we just met." "So that's how it is..."

 "Oi, Dame-Tsuna. Don't just disappear out of nowhere. You made me look for you," Reborn scolded Tsunami. "Gomene, Renato," Tsunami apologized to Reborn.

 Takeshi asked, "So the kid is here, too? Nice!" Reborn looked at Takeshi, acknowledging him. "I see you found Dame-Tsuna, huh." Takeshi happily said, "You shouldn't call her a Dame, you know. But, yeah I found him! Well, it's actually a her. How did this happen anyways?"

 Tsunami sighed, "We'll talk later at my house. But first, I need to buy ingredients to cook. Let's get going." Reborn flicked Tsunami and said, "You don't order me around." Tsunami was about to say something when she heard two girls near her talk about them.

 Girl 1: "Those two guys are so hot! They're obviously foreigners."

 Girl 2: "Are they with that girl?"

 Girl 1: "I sure hope not."

 "On second thought," Tsunami turned to Reborn and Takeshi. "You two can stay here and wait for me. It's going to be too troublesome to have people staring at me because of you two." Takeshi laughed and patted Tsunami's back. "Haha, c'mon, Tsuna. It'll be much funner shopping with you than just standing here waiting."

 "Takeshi's right. It's going to be an interesting experience for us to see how this world works," Reborn smirked.

 'Liar. You just want to cause as much trouble for me as you can, don't you, Renato?' Tsunami sighed in defeat, "Don't get lost." "Ok." "We're not like you, Dame-Tsuna. Who do you think we are?" "Idiots," she muttered under her breath before running for her life. Reborn chased after her, ready to have Leon transform.

 Takeshi asked, "Oh, we're playing tag now? Looks fun!" before he ran after those two, laughing.

----------

 "Itadakimasu!" they all chorused before digging in.

 "So, Tsuna," Takeshi said in between bites.

 "Yeah?"

 "Do you live here alone?"

 "No. I live with my uncle, but he's only home once a month or so. He was just here a week ago, so he shouldn't be coming home anytime soon."