The Arcobaleno

Published: 2/2/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "Yelling at him isn't going to wake him up! Watch and learn."

 Painful slaps greeted Tsunami as she woke up.

 "Ow, ow, ow... Who-" Tsunami's eyes snapped open when the familiar voice finally registered in her mind. Still sitting in her bed, she stared at the adult in front of her.

 "L-Lal Mirch?!"

 "Tch. What's with that pathetic expression of yours? I'm not the only one here."

 Tsunami looked at the adults in her room.

 "Colonnello..." Tsunami looked at Colonnello's adult form in awe.

 "Yo, Tsuna! Byakuran suddenly sent us here, kora." Colonnello grinned at Tsunami.

 "Fon." Tsunami stared at him, mentally comparing his looks to Kyoya's.

 "Hello, Tsunayoshi. I apologize for arriving all of a sudden." Fon bowed slightly.

 Tsunami nervously smiled at Fon, waving her hands in front of her. "A-ah, it's fine. No problem at all. Please stand up." Fon did as she said, smiling gently at her.

 Tsunami turned to the next person. "Skull," she greeted.

 Proudly, Skull stood in front of Tsunami, hands on his hips. "Be honored that you finally get to see the great immortal Skull-sama's true form!"

 Tsunami smiled weakly at him, not knowing how to respond to that. Luckily, Viper interrupted them.

 "You're still the weakest out of all of us, Skull," Viper stated.

 Skull pointed a finger at Viper. "How dare you insult the great Skull-sama!"

 "[I/He] didn't insult you. [I/He] was merely stating the facts," Verde and Viper both said at the same time. Viper added, "You'll have to pay me to convince me otherwise."

 Tsunami sighed and turned to the last ex-arcobaleno she hasn't greeted yet.

 "Verde," she nodded.

 "Sawada Tsunayoshi," Verde greeted back.

 "Minna," Tsunami called out softly. Everyone turned their attention to Tsunami, staring at her as she got out of bed.

 Standing in front of all the ex-arcobaleno, Tsunami bowed. "It's nice to finally see you guys in your adult forms."

 When she didn't get a response, she peeked at the ex-arcobaleno. They were gawking at her.

 Tsunami straightened up and waved her hand. "Um, hello? Are you guys okay?"

 It was like a spell became undone when Tsunami waved her hand.

 "Why are you a girl now, kora?!"

 "Hm.. This would be interesting to conduct an experiment."

 Both Colonnello and Verde earned a slap on their cheeks from Lal and Chrome.

 Chrome had been awakened by all the noise they were making, but decided to keep quiet until she heard what Verde said.

 Fon apologized for Colonnello and Viper as the two girls scolded the boys.

 "Verde-san, I'm sorry for hitting you, but I don't regret it. Please don't say that you want to experiment on Tsunami again. If the other guardians heard you, you would be in a worse shape right now."

 "Good grief," Viper sighed. "I'm embarrassed to say that I know you two."

 "Colonnello! Didn't I teach you not to stare and ask sensitive questions?! Especially girls!" Lal pulled on Colonnello's ear.

 "Ooowww," Colonnello whined. "I won't do it again, so can you let go now, kora?"

 Lal huffed and finally let go after making sure that he learned his lesson.

 Rubbing his sore ear, Colonnello smirked at Lal. "Can't you just admit that you're jealous and you don't want me looking at other woman?"

 A blush creeping onto her face, Lal stuttered, "W-what gave you that stupid idea, baka? Who would get jealous over somebody like you?"

 Colonnello leaned closer into Lal's face. "You, apparently."

 *smack!*

 Tsunami winced, reminiscing of the days he was trained by Lal, and the harsh punishments he received. 'Ouch, it hurts to even think about it.'

 The door in Tsunami's room opened. "Next time you want to get yourself beaten up, get a room. No one wants to see your pathetic state." Reborn stepped in the room.

 "Reborn, kora!" Colonnello charged at Reborn, throwing a punch at him. Reborn casually tilted his head to his right, dodging the punch. He countered with a kick to the temple. Colonnello raised an arm to block it, but Reborn had other plans. He brought his leg back down to hit the back of Colonnello's calf, causing him to stumble for a millisecond. Then Colonnello attacked, his fist making contact with Reborn's own. They both hopped back, ready to go at it again.

 Before they could continue, however, Tsunami stepped in between them. "That's enough," she ordered.

 Glaring and frowning, Tsunami said, "I don't care if you two want to fight each other. You can even make out for all I care." Reborn and Colonnello spluttered at this. "But you will not do it in the house. Go outside if you must. I don't want a single thing damaged."

 Though Tsunami said to go outside to fight, Reborn and Colonnello both stayed, as they know that she would like it better if they didn't fight at all. So instead, they settled it with throwing dirty looks at each other.

 Turning to the rest of the group, a smile bloomed on Tsunami's face again. Taking in the looks of all the ex-arcobaleno, Tsunami noticed something.

 "Hey, where's Yuni?"

- - - - - - - - - -

 A/N: So... like, um... Well, I wanted to apologize for something...? You see, about the honorifics in the story... Well, uh I kinda just dropped them? I mean, I didn't mean to and all, but um I just kinda forgot who called who in what way? So like, sorry if it might be a bit confusing to identify who's speaking. Also, um, I think you may already know this, but just in case you don't, well, the timeline of the story doesn't exactly match up to when it actually is, so I apologize for that.

 Um, the reason why I'm telling you guys is because I wanted to give you a little warning, I guess? But um, I guess I also wanted to be a little more interactive-ish with my readers? As you can probably see, I'm probably not doing the best job at it. But like, um, I just wanna know you guys a little better? I mean, you guys are my readers after all, so I would like to hear some of your thoughts about the story... Though I can't say that I'll reply to your comments, sorry...

 So like, I'm just curious, but where do you live? I'm not asking for anything specific like a state/province, but like, something in general. For example, um, I'm currently living in the United States Of America. I would be happy if you guys could answer this, but you can ignore this question if you want, since you might not feel safe answering and all... I might ask a question in some chaps. Hope you guys won't mind them... Well, um, that's all, I guess. Thanks for reading!