Reborn's Birthday (Part 2)

Published: 2/23/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "1 point."

 Skull's name appeared on the very bottom of the scoring board.

 "EHHHH?! HOW DID THE GREAT SKULL-SA-"

 "Shut up, Lackey. You weren't entertaining enough. Haven't you ever heard of the saying 'You get what you get, and you don't get upset'?"

 Skull fumed, but didn't say anything else, as he didn't want to get hit again.

 Their task was to entertain Reborn with anything they had. So far, no one had gotten any higher than a 15. The lowest person on the board was Skull, with a 1. Above it, was Viper with a 5. Verde got a 7, Colonnello got an 8, Fon got a 12, and Lal got a 15.

 All the ex-arcobaleno participants had performed. Most of them didn't want to do this, but with a few deals and threats here and there, everyone was willing to at least participate.

 After taking a few moments examining the scores, Tsunami sighed. "Honestly, is the highest score 30 or 100? I'll bet he's even reserving that last place for me." Reborn smirked at this. "We'll see. If you don't want to be the errand boy-oops, girl for the next few weeks, then you better do it with your dying will."

 "What am I supposed to do?! Your standards are way too high!"

 "It's alright, Jyuudaime!" Hayato said out of habit. "Let's team up. I have an idea..." Hayato leaned closer to Tsunami to whisper his idea in her ear. After listening, Tsunami's face burned. "There's no way I'm doing that," she hissed. Feeling dejected, the expression of a kicked puppy appeared on Hayato's face.

 Tsunami gulped at this and hesitated before she agreed. "Well, I guess it can't be helped..." Immediately, Hayato brightened up. He grinned mentally before secretly a small thumbs up at the others.

 At once, Ryohei, Takeshi, and Lambo came and shoved Tsunami inside a bathroom where Chrome was waiting.

 "H-hey!" came from Tsunami's muffled complaint. "You guys had all this planned, didn't you?!"

 "Sorry," Lambo called out. "It was necessary."

 "For what?" Tsunami huffed as she stepped out.

 Reborn raised an eyebrow and whistled. "I didn't expect you to go this far, but this is quite amusing."

 Tsunami crossed her arms, glaring fiercely at everyone. However, it didn't have any effect as many of them 'aww'ed at her. On top of her head, she was wearing a pair of bunny ears. Below, she was wearing a bunny onesies. (I suck at describing.)

 Reborn smirked as he got another scheme stirring.

 "We're playing Truth or Dare now," Reborn declared.

 Tsunami tried protesting. "W-wait, what?! What about-"

 "Screw that," Reborn merely shrugged.

 "Then what was the point of me changing into this?!"

 Reborn ignored Tsunami and started to explain the rules.

 "The game is simple. We spin a bottle to decide the vict- ahem, the person questioned. If the person decides to pass, which they can only do three times, then they will have to eat a cookie. The cookie will be either salty or sweet, depending on the one you grab. Oh, and may I add that if we can tell which type of cookie you got, you will have to take another punishment."

-

 Sorry, short chap.