Reborn's Birthday

Published: 2/16/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 As the waitress brought their food to them, Reborn teased Tsunami, "Are you sure you have the money to actually pay for this, Dame-Tsuna?"

 Sending a glare to Reborn, she huffed, "Can't you just be grateful I'm doing this for you?"

 Reborn smirked, "'Grateful'? What's that?"

 Tsunami rolled her eyes, and took a bite of her food. Reborn chuckled in response and also began eating. Then, the waitress brought in more food at their table.

 "The two idiotic groups are coming as well?"

 Tsunami nodded, causing Reborn to smirk slowly. Observing the confused look on Tsunami's face, he explained, "The amount of money you will be paying won't be because of the food, but because of the mes-"

 Tsunami paled. "Please, please, please. Just stop. I reeeaally don't want to hear it."

 The door to the restaurant opened, revealing the "two idiotic groups."

 "We're here," someone announced.

 Tsunami sighed wearily before turning her standing up to let the others know where they were.

 "Hey, glad you guys could all make it. Sorry we started a little earlier."

 They all bowed, a few of them forced to because of others.

 Some people in the restaurant paused to stare at the crazy group, but soon returned to doing their own stuff.

 "C'mon, you guys, stand up. You know I don't like this stuff."

 When they all stood up, Tsunami noted that even the skylark who hated crowding was there.

 "I already ordered for you guys, so if you want anything else, just ask."

 Everyone took a seat around the big table. Everything was going well until Reborn decided to have a little fun teasing Lambo.

 While they were eating, Lambo, who was too lazy to stand up, tried to reach for a dish that was out of his range. Reborn teased him about his short hands, causing Lambo to become more determined. When Lambo tried to reach the dish again, the tip of his fingers touched the dish, which ended up sending the dish flying to Hayato, who was sitting a seat away from him.

 Lambo froze in his seat, gulping. Hayato stood up, raising his twitching fist and punched Lambo, which caused a whole chain of reactions.

 Hayato's elbow spilled a glass of juice on Mukuro when he stood up. After he punched Lambo in the face, Lambo lurched back, his head colliding with Takeshi behind him. Startled, Takeshi slammed a hand on the table, but ended up flipping some other food onto Ryohei's head.

 Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, Kyoya decided that he wanted to cause trouble and tease Mukuro, which led Mukuro to throw the nearest thing he could find, a fork, at him. Fortunately, Kyoya was able to dodge the pointy object. Kyoya was then engaged in a fight with Mukuro. However, unfortunately for Skull, who was seated next to Kyoya, got stabbed on the head. Perhaps it was because they were in another world, but Skull's forehead started bleeding a little and he passed out.

 Back to Ryohei. Forgetting that he was in a restaurant, he stood up and pumping his fists, he yelled, "EXTREME FOOD FIGHT!!!" He threw a piece of meat up in the air and punched it across the table, where Lal was sitting.

 At first, Colonnello tried to stifle his laughter, but when he saw the look on Lal's face, he bursted into laughter. Tears spilled out of his eyes as he laughed uncontrollably at his ex-tutor. Lal calmly wiped her face with a napkin, which silenced Colonnello immediately.

 "O-oi, you okay there, kora?" Colonnello was inching away from the spartan tutor. In a second, Lal snapped. "YOU LITTLE INSOLENT BRATS!"

 Just as Lal finished yelling that, some coffee was spilled on Reborn's fedora. Everyone paled, as they all know how much Reborn cherished that fedora. Chrome stood up, about to try to regain the peace they never had. Waiting with bated breath, everyone waited for Reborn's next action. Surprising all the people present, Reborn picked up a fish and tossed it at Tsunami. Tsunami fumbled with the fish before it slipped her hands and somehow got plastered on her face.

 By this time, every single person in the restaurant was staring at the group like they were insane. Well, they kinda were. The manager was called to stop this, but he just stood there, sweating. At least, until a can of sprite was splashed onto his head. Taking a deep breath, the manager finally decided to kick them all out. Surprisingly, he didn't even want their money. Probably because he wanted them out of his restaurant as soon as possible. It was quite an embarrassing moment.

- - - - - - - - - -

 "Reborn! I know it's your birthday and all, but why can't you just keep everything peaceful for once?!"

 Once outside the restaurant, Tsunami quietly asked everyone to get ready for the party at the house. Now, she was walking home with Reborn, trying to somehow stall for a little bit of time.

 "Why would I when I can make it more entertaining?"

 Tsunami gave up trying to understand Reborn and his weird sense of fun. "Anyway, about your fedora. Aren't you upset about that?"

 Reborn waved his hand, answering nonchalantly, "Seriously, do you think I would bring my precious fedora to a place where I know it would get messy?" He answered his own question. "No, of course not. I had Leon make an extra for me."

 "Speaking of Leon, where is he?" Tsunami peeked up t Reborn's original fedora, hoping to catch a glimpse of the said chameleon, but saw nothing. Reborn shrugged, "Who knows."

 "'Who knows'? Isn't he your partner? Where would he go without you telling him?"

 "Dame-Tsuna. It's because he's my partner that he needs to have some free time. Do you understand?"

 However, Tsunami's attention wasn't on Reborn anymore. She was staring at the sunset.

 Eyes following the direction Tsunami was looking at, Reborn relaxed slightly.

 "Can we take a moment?" Tsunami stared at Reborn hopefully.

 Shrugging his shoulders, Reborn miraculously agreed.