Reunion

Published: 9/27/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" 

 Tsunami's group heard another familiar voice in the opposite direction of Ryohei and Lambo.

 "I'M GOING TO BURN THAT B****** TO ASHES ALONG WITH THOSE DA** MARSHMALLOWS OF HIS THE NEXT TIME I SEE THEM!!!"

 "A-ano, G-Gokudera-san... I don't think that's a good idea, considering that Byakuran-san is the one who sent us here..."

 "IF YOUR F****** DEFINITION OF 'SENT' MEANS SOMEONE INTRUDING INTO YOUR HOUSE AND KICKING YOU INTO ANOTHER WORLD, THEN SURE! HE 'SENT' US HERE!"

 By now, Tsunami's companions were looking turning their heads both directions, then staring at Tsunami who was covering her face with her hands.

 'How am I supposed to handle four at the same time? No matter, I'll wait this out.'

 Tsunami grabbed everyone and hid behind trees and bushes. She watched as four of her ex-guardians was about to cross paths. "Shh... I want to see how this ends."

 "Gokudera-san..."

 "What is it, Chrome?"

 "Look over there," Chrome instructed.

 "Wha-"

 "Chrome-nee! Hayato-nii!"

 Lambo ran to them with Ryohei running behind him.

 "OI, LAMBO! WHERE ARE YOU- Oh, it's Octopus Head and Dokuro."

 "Who are you calling Octopus Head, Turf Top?"

 "P-please don't fight, Gokudera-san, Sasagawa-san."

 The storm and sun glared at each other, but both let it go.

 "So he brought you two here as well?" Hayato started.

 "Hai," Ryohei answered.

 "Have you found any signs of him?" Lambo inquired.

 Chrome shook her head, "No, how about you?"

 It was Lambo's turn to shake his head.

 Suddenly, having cooked up a little idea, Tsunami stepped out of her hiding spot. "My, my, I wonder who are you guys looking for."

 They all tensed up. Hayato spoke first. "Who are you, and why do you look similar to Jyuudaime?"

 Tsunami tilted her head. "'Juudaime'?"

 "Sawada Tsunayoshi."

 Tsunami acted like she was thinking hard. "Sawada Tsunayoshi... Ah!" She snapped her fingers. "You don't mean this guy, right?"

 Tsunami whipped out her phone and showed them a picture of Tsuna tied to the bed post, blindfolded. 'Man, it's weird showing this.'

 "That's him!" Ryohei butted in. "What did you do to my otouto?!"

 "Just be glad you can't see what's underneath his clothes. There were some nasty marks," Tsunami smirked.

 "Tell me what happened to Tsuna-nii!" Lambo yelled, tears starting to form.

 "What did you do to Bossu?!" Chrome glared at Tsunami despite her kind nature. (She earned an approving chuckle from Mukuro.)

 "Hm~? Well, I wouldn't know~" Tsunmi innocently tapped her finger on her chin.

 "You b****!" Hayato growled.

 Tsunami only winked at him. "I can be your b**** if you want. Though I'm not sure if you'll be able to handle all that pain like that precious 'Jyuudaime' of yours."

 "You-" Hayato wanted to blast her to smithereens, but he found out that his dynamites were nowhere to be seen.

 But then, two rocks and a fist hit Tsunami. She looked at her new wounds that were bleeding, then back at his other three guardians.

 Then, Tsunami started to laugh. They all flinched.

 "O-oi..." Ryohei started.

 "Don't tell me..." Hayato continued.

 "That she's another [knife freak!/maniac!]" they all finished.

 Tsunami's lips curled up. "Guys, you can come out now."

 The guardians and Reborn stepped out from the trees or bushes behind Tsunami.

 "Sword Freak, Pineapple, Skylark, Reborn-san, what are you guys doing with here, and with the person who kidnapped Jyuudaime?!" Hayato gave a disgusted look at Tsunami.

 Kyoya, Mukuro, and Reborn smirked, and Takeshi grinned as he stifled his laughter.

 "Ah, they are pretty slow, aren't they?" Reborn asked.

 "Indeed, they are," Mukuro agreed.

 "Hn."

 "Maa, maa, can't blame them. I only knew it was him because of her scream."

 By this time, Hayato, Chrome, Lambo, and Ryohei were really confused.

 "What are you talking about?" Ryohei questioned.

 "Now that I think of it, I haven't introduced myself," Tsunami said.

 She bowed, "Nice to meet you, Gokudera Hayato, Sasagawa Ryohei, Bovino Lambo, and Dokuro Chrome. I see your loyalty hasn't subsided at all. My name is Yumesawa Tsunami, reincarnation of Sawada Tsunayoshi."

 Tsunami peeked at the people in front of her, amusement dancing across her eyes.