Secret's Out

Published: 4/26/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

Tsunami couldn't help but flinch under Kyoya's threatening gaze. She held back the urge to shriek when Kyoya placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Hn. Getting revenge."

"Y-You're not going to bite me to death, right?"

"Who knows," Kyoya smirked. He dragged Tsunami to where the others were, and held her in place.

"Hn. I hate crowding, but I'll allow it just this once. Go for it."

"Kufufu~ I see what you're doing. Well then, here we go."

Mukuro stepped closer to Tsunami, making her want to run away. Mukuro reached out a hand and poked Tsunami's side. Tsunami held her breath as everyone observed her with curiosity. Mukuro poked her again.

"Pff-" She bit her lip to prevent the laughter from spilling out.

"I see, I see. So you're quite ticklish." Reborn grinned at the new found information.

"D-Don't you dare-" Tsunami had to stop herself in order to keep her laughter in.

"Hmm? You were saying?" Reborn brought a feather out, brushing the tip of it to her neck.

"S-St- pfft -op pff-ahaha p-plea- ahahahahah -se." As the others soon joined in as well, Tsunami started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Do you want us to stop?" Reborn asked her.

As if to say 'obviously', Tsunami shot him a weak glare before she started squirming around.

"L-let huff me g-go."

"Not until you tell us what happened during elementary school."

"N-No!"

"You sure about that?" Reborn used the feather to tickle her ear, making her tilt her head to one side. He then got another feather and tickled the other side that Tsunami left open.

"F-Fine!"

When Kyoya finally let her go, she took a moment to collect herself.

"The three of you... are really terrible, you know that?"

"[Kufufu/Hn/Heh]. [Thanks for the compliment~/That's a compliment./I'll take that as a compliment.]"

Tsunami deadpanned, "You three are much more alike than I thought. All sadists..."

"[Kufufu, I'd rather you not relate me with that Skylark./Hn. Don't group me in with that fruit head./What are you talking about, Tsunami? I'm clearly in a totally different league from those two.]"

"...See what I mean?" Tsunami muttered to herself.

"Stop stalling and just tell us what happened already."

"Fine, fine. But first, can I just mention how your made up story was absolute trash? Like seriously, a scholarship? For the 7 of you? As if that'd actually happen. And the fact that almost all of you are coming to my school doesn't make it any better. Also, would you seriously think that someone who you just met online would let you stay at their house for a year? With all that bull**** you spouted, it would've taken quite an airhead to accept that nonsense. 'World's Greatest Hitman' my a**, 'deceitful' my a**." Tsunami took a breath, attempting to calm herself down.

"You done?" Reborn asked annoyedly. Tsunami only huffed in response.

"Since I'm a nice guy, I'll forget what you said earlier as you probably can't do any better than me. Now as I said before, stop stalling and spill it already."

"I get it, so stop reminding me already. Ryohei, you can explain what happened."

"You extremely sure? No regrets?"

"I guess. They won't stop pestering me otherwise."

Ryohei nodded and then started explaining. "So this is what I heard from Tsunami's uncle. There was this time when he went to pick up Tsunami from school. He was waiting outside until they were dismissed. And according to him, when he saw Tsunami, she was kissing someone."

"Ehhh?! Tsunami did?!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"He~h. So Tsunami already had her first kiss, huh."

"I TRIPPED AND FELL!"

"Too bad we weren't there to see it."

"I JUST TRIPPED ON THE STAIRS AND FELL ONTO A STUDENT!"

"Would've been good blackmail material."

"LISTEN TO ME, D*** IT!"

"I'm back!" a voice yelled from the front door.

-

What Tsunami said about earlier is supposed to be all directed to me. I have no imagination and creativity whatsoever, so I just came up with whatever.

Anyway, here's a question:

What's your favorite anime?