Byakuran

Published: 8/15/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "Byakuran~" Tsunami called out to him. Sweat rolled down Byakuran's face when he heard the tone of her voice. "H-hai, T-Tsu-chan?"

 "DON'T 'TSU-CHAN' ME, YOU MARSHMALLOW ADDICT! NOW, TELL ME WHY IN THE WHOLE PARALLEL UNIVERSE ARE YOU HERE?!" "N-now, now, l-let's calm down and talk." Byakuran nervously said, attempting to calm Tsunami down.

 Tsunami took a breath. "Start talking. I won't hesitate to burn all of your marshmallow bags if you don't." Byakuran squeaked, "Yes Ma'am!"

 Byakuran started telling Tsunami why he's there. "You know, without you in our original world, things were getting boring. So I thought, 'Why not go visit the Tsu-chan that got reincarnated?' I heard that you have memories of your past life, so I went to this world to look for you!" Byakuran spread his arms in a 'tada' way.

 "That doesn't explain why you were raiding a candy shop, Bya. Ku. Ra. N." Tsunami glared at Byakuran, who accidentally popped a marshmallow into his mouth. "At least I have a good reason." Tsunami raised a brow at Byakuran, not believing it. "Oh?"

 "See, I was wandering around town when I found you. I was about to approach you when you suddenly shook your head and started to walk away. People were blocking my way when I tried to follow you, so I caused a ruckus to get your attention. And when I found marshmallows in a candy shop near by, it was like killing two birds with one stone! Oh, did I mention that the marshmallows here are delicious? I even got to take some of the marshmallow bags!" Byakuran smiled. But when he realized what he had said, a horror expression quickly replaced his smile, and his hands automatically covered his mouth.

 "Hehh~ So not only did you eat the marshmallows, you also stole them?! I wonder how should I punish this addict." Tsunami made a thinking pose. Then, she snapped her fingers. "Got it! I'll use Zero Point Breakthrough, First Edition! I'm such a genius." She glanced at Byakuran, who was standing like a statue.

 Tsunami added, "If I could, that is. But sadly, in this world, flames don't exist." She took off her shoes and walked into the living room. Byakuran let out a sigh of relief, but then realized something Tsunami said. He also took his shoes off, and walked to the living room.

 "Tsunayoshi, what did you mean when you said that flames don't exist in this world?" Byakurn asked seriously. Tsunami was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, with her legs crossed. "I meant what I said. I can't produce any flames, so I'm concluding that flames don't exist in this world." She paused. "Well, there's fire, but that's not what I mean. I'm talking about the Deathperation Flames. If flames don't exist here, then I don't think box weapons and box animals would either."

 Byakuran was in deep thought. "Now that I think about it, I couldn't use my wings. Also, I don't think that the 'I' in this world exist." "Is that so? Perhaps because the flames don't exist, your wings don't either." "That's quite frustrating."

 "How are my ex-guardians and Arcobalenos?" Tsunami asked softly. "They're... doing alright. At first, they wouldn't do anything but cry, but one by one, they started getting over your death." "I'm so happy to know that they're getting over it." Byakuran change the topic. "Did you know that the Acrcobaleno Curse is broken now?" That got Tsunami's interest. "Really? That's great! I wonder how they all look... Though I already saw Lal before." Tsunami's cheeks were dusted pink at the thought.

 "Ah!" Tsunami had a thought. "Here, let me show you something interesting and embarrassing." Byakuran looked at her questioningly, but Tsunami ignored his look and turned the TV on. She grabbed the remote control and searched until she found what she was looking for. She clicked on an anime.

 "Katekyo Hitman Reborn?" Byakuran read. He laughed, "So they're saying that Reborn is a home tutor? That's funny." Tsunami thought to herself, 'No, it's not, Byakuran. You have no idea how horrifying his tutoring methods are.'

 "But what's interesting about this... anime?" Byakuran studied the TV. "Hey Tsu-chan, doesn't that picture on the cover look like you in your past life?" Tsunami replied, "That's because he is me." "Ehhh? Impossible!" Tsunami looked for a certain episode and clicked on it.

 She skipped the intro until it came to the part she wanted. She let the rest of the episode play. Byakuran was shocked. He asked, "Isn't that the battle we fought in the future?" "That's right." "But how-" "I don't know. All I know is that our- no, my life is made into an anime. The moment when Renato came into my life to the moment we went back our present time. They stopped the anime before I got the letter from Nono and before Enma came to Namimori though."

 "Now I see what you meant when you said something interesting and embarrassing. Must suck to be you, Tsu-chan." Byakuran patted Tsunami's back in pity.

 "Hold on!" Tsunami shot to her feet. Byakuran jumped at the sudden movement. She turned to Byakuran. "Because of you, I didn't get to buy the groceries I needed!" Tsunami dropped to the floor. "I guess I'll be skipping dinner tonight." Byakuran stayed silent.

 After a moment, Tsunmi stood up. "Anyways, you're going back, correct?" Byakuran nodded. "Good. I hope I'll never see you again, Byakuran." Byakuran pouted, "You're so mean, Tsu-chan."

 Tsunami rolled her eyes at the sight. Byakuran waved, "I'll be taking my leave now. There will be a surprise for you tomorrow. Enjoy it." Tsunami was confused, but took it lightly. 'Probably another joke or something.'