Visitors

Published: 11/23/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

 The usual group excluding Lambo was outside, eating their lunch. They all sat in a circle, except Kyoya, who laid on the bench near by.

 "Spill it," Reborn demanded.

 "Huh? Spill what?" Tsunami looked up from her food.

 "'Freezer.'" Reborn explained what he wanted to hear in one word.

 "Oh, that..." Tsunami looked back down at her food.

 "Oya?" Mukuro looked at Tsunami with curiosity. Ryohei raised a quizzical eyebrow. Kyoya opened an eye to look at Tsunami.

 Tsunami shrugged, "It's nothing much.  When I was in middle school, I was still pretty clumsy. I would trip out of nowhere, and obviously, people would start to laugh. Well, it probably wasn't the best choice to make, but I did what Renato would do." She brought her chopsticks up to her lips.

 "What, you glared at them?" Takeshi guessed.

 Tsunami took a bite. "Yeah... They all froze up like statues. That's how I got the title 'Freezer.'"

 Ryohei nodded, "Well, that's only natural..."

 Hayato agreed, "Considering Reborn-san can be terrifying at times, it's no surprise that they all froze."

 "Ah, please don't take it the wrong way, Reborn-san," Chrome spoke for all of them, earning a pat on her head from Mukuro.

 "By the way, Tsuna." Takeshi said as he chewed.

 "Swallow before you talk, Baseball Freak."

 Takeshi swallowed and grinned. "Guess what? I heard that the Varia are visiting soon."

 Tsunami almost spit her food out. "What?" Takeshi repeated what he said before, and Hayato ran his hand through his hair.

 "Ahh, this is going to be a pain in the neck."

 Tsunami studied Hayato. "I've been wondering... When did you guys become so mature? Mukuro isn't bothering Kyoya, Hayato isn't arguing with Ryohei or Takeshi, and surprisingly, none of you seem to be disturbed that the Varia are visiting. If I'm being honest, it kinda creeps me out."

 Mukuro explained, "We needed time to get use to being back into our younger bodies. Before, we couldn't act exactly the way we wanted. But now, it's better. At the very least, we can control our violent actions."

  "Most of it anyways," Chrome added.

 "That's good to hear," Tsunami smiled. Then, she felt like something was left unanswered.

 "The question you're looking for is 'How do you know that the Varia is visiting us?'" Reborn smirked at Tsunami.

 "Quit reading my face like it's a book," Tsunami huffed. Reborn shrugged, "Can't help it when everything's written all over your face."

 Tsunami rolled her eyes and repeated the question Reborn said earlier. Suddenly, a post-it note was aimed at Tsunami from Kyoya's direction. Tsunami looked at Kyoya, who seemed like he was still sleeping. Despite that, Tsunami smiled at him. "Arigato, Kyoya."

 She unfolded the note.

 "It says, 'Chaos, Tsu-chan!'" She glanced Reborn, who was barely able to hold himself back from ripping that note apart. Tsunami gulped and continued reading.

 "'Haha, I can imagine Reborn-chan getting all mad at me for using his favorite word.'"

 "That Marshmallow Freak," Reborn muttered, "I'm going to pull him apart piece by piece the next time we meet." This time, Tsunami paid no attention to him and proceeded.

  "'Just a heads up so you won't be surprised. About a week or so from now, the Varia will be visiting you for a while. I know what I said about not being able to let your guardians stay here forever, but I can still send people over from time to time. Though if they do go over, their limit would be under a week. There won't be a second time to see them again after, so enjoy your time with whoever comes~ I love you. Love, Marshmallow King. <3'"

 Tsunami struggled to say the last sentences on the post-it. "What's with that heart at the end? Wait, more importantly, when did Byakuran leave this note?"

 "Um... before he left?" Takeshi scratched his head.

 "Before he left... That would be around..." Tsunami did a quick estimation and shrieked. "That would be a week already! Why didn't you show this to me? Any of you?!"

 She looked at Reborn. Reborn looked at Ryohei. Ryohei looked Hayato. Hayato looked at Takeshi. Takeshi looked at Chrome. Chrome looked at Mukuro. Mukuro looked Kyoya.

 Everyone's eyes trailed to the yawning Skylark. "Kyoya, why didn't you show me this note earlier?" "You didn't ask," was his only answer.

 "Uwahh, I really hope they aren't here yet. If Byakuran drop them off at my house, then... What am I gonna do?! I don't wanna think what's going to happen to my house!" Tsunami shook her head to clear some negative thoughts.

 "We'll cross the bridge when we get to it. But for right now, we should be heading our classes." Reborn stood up, brushing dust off of his suit.

 Everybody threw their trash away and started heading in.

----------

 As soon as they all stepped foot in the house, a voice yelled at them. 

"VOOOIIIIII!!! WE'VE BEEN WAITING!!!"