Reborn

Published: 8/20/19

 3rd Person's P.O.V

 Tsunami's eyes snapped open, tears flooding down her face. She sat up and took deep breaths to calm herself down. As she was wiping her tears, she heard a voice.

 "You alright there?" A man wearing a black suit, a fedora with an orange stripe, and a chameleon on top was leaning towards her. Tsunami studied the man before her carefully and unconsciously moved backwards. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my room? No, how did you get in my house?"

 The man stood up straight and had Leon transform into a gun. "One question at a time or I'll shoot."

 This action strangely reminded Tsunami of a certain hitman's action. She accidentally called out, "Renato?"

 Reborn looked at Tsunami wish shock. 'How did she-' Reborn studied Tsunami's face more carefully. "Tsuna? It's you, right?" Tsunami smiled, "It's Yumesawa Tsunami now. It's nice to see you again, ne? Renato, my sadist tutor."

 That was all Reborn needed to check if she was Tsuna. He wrapped his arms around Tsunami, embracing her. Slowly, Tsunami also began to hug Reborn back. "That's not a very nice thing to call someone, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn chided.

 "It's true and you know it. More importantly, how did you get in?"

"No idea. I was at the mansion when I suddenly appeared in this house. You were crying in your sleep, so was about to wake you up when you woke up yourself. I finally get to see you again, Tsuna."

 Tsunami broke the hug and said, "We have a lot to talk about, don't we? Let me get dressed and I'll make some espresso for you. Go downstairs and wait for me at the table."

 Reborn thought before he smirked. "Give me a kiss first."

 "..."

 "..."

 "..."

 "HIIIEEE?! Why- Wha- W-what are you talking about?! Why should I do that?!" Tsunami got flustered.

 Reborn looked at her innocently. "D-demo, you said that I was a dad to you, right? Then give me a kiss." He tapped his cheek with his finger. Tsunami hesitated. Reborn taunted, "What are you waiting for? It's just a kiss on papa's cheeks. No big deal."

 Tsunami bit her lip as her face turned pink. Quickly and lightly, she pressed her lips against his cheek. "Aww, that's it? Is little Tsuna-kun shy? Or should I say, Nami-chan?" Tsunami blushed and pushed Reborn out her room. She locked the door and leaned against the door as she slid down on the floor.

 'Can't believe I just did that. He's never going to stop hanging it over my head now. Whatever, I should get ready. Knowing him, he's probably going to shoot me if I'm not done by 5.' And with that thought, Tsunami hurried into the bathroom in her room. After she changed into a sleeveless hoodie and a pair of jeans, Tsunami rushed down the stairs.

 On the last step, she tripped over her own feet and fell. Tsunami had expected to hit the floor, but felt someone catch her instead. She looked up at her savior.

 "Tsk, tsk. Still as clumsy as ever, huh. Guess I need to train you more." Tsunami pouted, "Mou~ Renato! It's not as bad as before. It's only a few mistakes here and there." Reborn rolled his eyes playfully. "Hai, hai. Just make me my espresso already."

----------

 Tsunami placed a mug down on the table in front of Reborn, and sat down.

 She sighed, "I'll start from the beginning. As you can see, I am born as a female." Reborn hummed, encouraging her to go on. "Ironically, I am born in Japan. I am half Japanese, half American. My father was Japanese while my mother was American. They both died when I was young."

 Reborn took a sip of his espresso. "How?"

 "5 years old, parents took me around here to visit relatives. When we arrived, parents got ran over. It was too late when the police and ambulance arrived. They called my grandma who was living near by. She had a heart attack. The ambulance took my grandmother to the hospital, and she should still be there right now of she didn't die yet. My grandfather died before I was born, so don't know much 'bout him." Tsunami summarized lazily.

 "Sad day you have right there, both your parents died on the same day, and your grandma was moved to the hospital." Reborn said calmly. "I know." Tsunami replied sadly.

 Reborn asked her, "How did you end up living here?" "The police took me to the police station and called my uncle soon after. My uncle drove there picked me up. I think he filled some papers about taking me in and all that. Don't remember much. Anyways, I started living with him ever since then."

 "Your memories?" Tsunami understood what he meant. "7 years old. Two years after Uncle took me in. Yesterday, Byakuran came to visit." "He did?" "Yeah. We met in the candy store..." Tsunami continued to tell Reborn what happened after that. She forgot to tell him about how the flames don't exist and how they are in an anime.

 "I see..." Reborn finished the rest of his espresso and passed the cup to Tsunami. He demanded, "More."

 Tsunami took the cup and filled it up. She slid it back to Reborn. "Now that my life story is over, it's your turn. How is everybody doing these past years? Is everything going alright? Oh, and tell me about how the curse was lifted." Tsunami attacked Reborn with questions.

Reborn sighed and made Leon shift into a gun. "Shut up or I'll shoot you." Tsunami blinked, "Ah, that's right. I forgot to tell you something. There's no such things as Deathperation Flames here. Dying Will Mode (DWM) and Hyper Dying Will Mode (HDWM) doesn't exist either."