Surprise

Published: 10/14/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

 Hayato paled, white as a ghost. Chrome collapsed on her knees, shaking. Lambo and Ryohei were frozen with shock, standing like a statue.

 Tsunami stood up straight, cracking her neck. "Eh, I guess that's a satisfying reaction. Now, lemme just take a pic before they get over the shock." She began patting her jean pockets for her phone.

 *Katchak*

 Before Tsunami could find her phone, Reborn had took the picture with Leon. Reborn waved the Leon-phone at her, as if saying she was too late.

 Tsunami huffed, as she saw that his four guardians were brought back to reality.

 Hayato immediately kneeled with his hands planted onto the ground, slamming his forehead against the cement floor repeatedly while screaming his apologies.

 Tsunami called Leon to her, and he complied, not bothering to get his master's consent.

 "Betrayer," Reborn called out. Leon stuck out his tongue and hopped onto Tsunami's hand.

 Tsunami requested Leon to turn into a phone. Leon licked her hand and transformed into the desired form.

 "I'M SO SORRY, JYUUDAIME! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THOSE DISRESPECTFUL, DIRTY, WORDS TO YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! NO- I DO NOT DESERVE TO BE FORGIVEN! I'LL KILL MYSELF RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!! BETTER YET, PLEASE KILL THIS DISGRACEFUL SERVANT OF YOURS!!!"

 Chrome, on the other hand, was kneeling, her head hung low, muttering her 'sorry's under her breath. Lambo, ran to his ex-older brother, checking if she was real before fainting. Ryohei rushed to Tsunami's side, examining the wounds he, Lambo, and Chrome had caused.

 Tsunami ignored them all and started texting on the Leon-phone. "And, sent!" She smirked in triumph.

 Leon, after completing his task, crawled back to his master guiltily and settled himself on the fedora. Only then did she turn her attention to the four guardians and the people behind her.

 Kyoya was fighting with Mukuro again. Takeshi was laughing in his usual laid back self. Reborn had begun recording everything that went on. She sighed tiredly. "What a troublesome bunch," she grumbled.

 ---------- 

"So in short, I'm one person yet two, two people yet one," Tsunami concluded.

 "I EXTREMELY DON'T GET IT! ARE YOU MY OTOUTO OR NOT?!" Ryohei shouted in frustration.

 Tsunami yawned. She had spent 3 hours trying to get the information about the parallel world they were currently in stuck into Ryohe's thick skull. Lucky for her, Chrome and Hayato had understood the information within 1 hour and a half at the most.

 "Yes and no. I may look alike to my past self and contain his memories, but in this world, I have my own identity, Yumesawa Tsunami. Keep this in mind, all of you are no longer my guardians. You may be my past self's guardians, but in this world, I'm afraid not." All of them except Reborn, Kyoya, and Mukuro visibly deflated like a balloon out of air.

 "However," Tsunami waved a finger, "that doesn't mean that I can't be your friend." Tsunami smiled genuinely.

 "Then, can I still call you Tsuna-nii?" Lambo asked hesitantly.

 "Mm... How about Nami-nee instead? I mean, I am a girl now."

 Lambo beamed, "Hai! Nami-nee!"

 Ryohei crossed his arms, his eyes closed. But then, he opened his eyes in excitement.

 He pointed at Tsunami. "From now on, I'm going to call you my imouto!"

 Tsunami shrugged, "I guess that works... Nii-san..."

 "Aww, look at how you're all bonding nicely. Seems like everyone found each other. I guess it's all thanks to me!"

 A/N: Wow, it's been such a long time since I've updated. Sorry about that and for the short chapter. I don't have wifi at my house right now, and won't have any until maybe next month? I'm somehow managing this at a friend's house while doing homework. So... yeah, I apologize in advance if it takes more than a week before the next update. Hope I get the wifi installed soon. See ya!