Dino, Romario, and Kusakabe

Published: 6/7/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 Why Tsunami had to wake up to all the noise everyday, she had no idea.

 "Would anyone like to tell who the h*ll is making this much noise at," Tsunami glanced at the clock as she walked down the stairs, "5 in the morning?"

 The ones who were downstairs, Hayato, Ryohei, Mukuro, and Kyoya, all paused in what they were doing.

 A crash was heard before someone chuckled. "Ahaha, I knew I should've chosen different shoes. These always seemed much more slippery than the other pairs."

 Tsunami was tempted to groan when she heard the familiar voice. When she reached the bottom of the steps, she found Dino kissing the floor in an awkward position. Sighing, Tsunami held out a hand, helping the other up.

 Dino rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as he got up. "Thanks, Tsun-"

 Dino suddenly froze before letting go of Tsunami's hand. He then walked around Tsunami, examining her from different angles. "Whoa, he wasn't lying about the gender change."

 "Baka-Dino, what do you think you're doing, looking at a girl rudely like that. I thought I taught you better."

 "Reborn?" Dino looked at the front door and found the hitman crossing his arms.

 Huffing, Reborn walked up to Dino and flicked him in the forehead. "Where are your subordinates?"

 Dino rubbed the now red spot, wincing. "I'm not sure, but Byakuran said something about Romario and Kusakabe arriving later on."

 Tsunami raised an eyebrow, "Kusakabe is coming as well? Kyoya will be happy about that."

 Ryohei punched the air, "Yosh! When they get here, we're going to have an extreme contest of drinks!"

 Hayato smacked the back of Ryohei's head. "What are you talking about, you Turf Top?! You're still underage, idiot!"

 "Kufufu, even if he wasn't underage, I doubt that the cowardly Skylark would agree."

 "Who are you calling cowardly? I simply don't drink. That's all."

 Kyoya woke up on the couch, yawning just as someone knocked on the front door.

 Tsunami went and opened the door slightly, peeking out. When she saw who it was, she opened the door further to invite the people in.

 "Kyo-san!"

 Kyoya approached Kusakabe as the latter bowed in respect. Greeting with a simple "Hn", Kyoya walked out the door with Kusakabe trailing behind. However, anyone who knew Kyoya well enough, could see that small relief shown in his eyes.

 Ryohei then went out as well, saying that he was going for a short jog. Soon, the rest of the people in the house began to wake up, all of them heading for the table where breakfast was served.

 As Tsunami placed all the empty plates into the sink, Dino went up to her.

 "Do you need any help with the dishes?"

 "No," Tsunami immediately declined. "Please, Dino, just stay seated. I don't care if Romario is here, I'm not taking any chances."

 "Huh? What does Romario have to do with any of this? Anyway, I insist."

 "And I'm saying no. I don't need your help."

 "Oh, come on, Tsuna. I won't break anything. I hope," Dino muttered the last part.

 Tsunami sighed, trying to think of the least dangerous thing for Dino to do. "How about you go and water the plants in the backyard instead? And Takeshi, please go with him."

 "Got it," they both replied. Takeshi and Dino then walked out, chattering away before returning with embarrassed looks on their faces.

 "What now?" Tsunami asked as she continued to wash the dishes.

 "Haha, I was wondering where the watering can was..."

 "I'm sure that's not the only reason why you came back," Tsunami said.

 "Haha, you caught us. I was also wondering how much water I should use for each plant. I think I remember you saying something about certain plants needing a certain amount of water."

 "Well, thanks for asking. At least you didn't go and just dump a water bottle in each pot. That could've been bad."

 Dino and Takeshi glanced at each other before laughing nervously. Tsunami gulped, "You didn't actually do that... right?"

 Seeing that they averted their gaze, Tsunami only wanted to facepalm. She then looked around, trying to find someone who could help the two.

 "Lambo, you know the garden well enough, don't you? Could you go lend a hand? See if anything's wrong."

 "Yare yare, if Tsunami wishes for it," Lambo complied and got up from his seat.

 Not even a minute later, a shriek and laughter was heard, with Lambo running in to grab onto Tsunami's shirt.

 "What's the problem now?"

 "T-there was a bug," he muttered.

 Oh, how much Tsunami just wished for a peaceful day.