A/N

So... I give up. I surrender.

Honestly, I think I gave up way earlier than this, but I forced myself to drag it along anyway.

And well, if you read my notes on the previous chaps, it was pretty obvious that it would come to this.

So uh... sorry for doing this to you, but I learned that I really just can't do multichap stories.

Maybe someday, I'll rewrite this whole thing. Maybe someday, I'll actually finish the entire story in docs before uploading. Maybe. I really should've ended this earlier instead of dragging it on...

Anyway, about the story. This fic never had a real plot. I mean, sure, I threw some things here and there, but they weren't that important, were they? If I wanted, I could've drag this out forever, or I could've end it all with a time skip. But I decided with neither. I'm pretty tired of this, and I'm like 99.99% sure I lost interest with this fic.

I'm pretty sure you all know this already, but I'm still in school. What grade I am, well, let's just say I'm not in pre-k, at least.

If it were me, I would've really felt annoyed with an author if they suddenly decided to quit a story without a good reason. Like, why would they write it in the first place if they're not gonna finish it? But then again, I'm not one to talk.

Anyway, I figured if I was gonna leave this discontinued, I might as well write a few events/endings I had in mind. But please don't expect much. Actually, please don't expect anything at all. I usually write the chaps in one day, so I don't really think about what happens beforehand.

So here goes.

After Shamal, Shoichi, and Spanner arrived, I was supposed to find something for them to do and then they leave.

Now, go through that process with every group and that's basically it.

Disappointing, right? The groups who were supposed to go visit were the girls with Bianchi and Fuuta, the Kokuyo group if I could, and the Shimon famiglia if I could get their personalities, which I doubt I could.

So yeah. Oh, and I think there was supposed to be this uh, school party that happens before everyone but Tsunami leaves for the original world again. Perhaps exchange gifts and whatnot. Do you remember when Leon was going everywhere, taking pictures or everyone? Yeah, that was supposed to end up in a book for Tsunami when they're gone. I think it could've been pretty sentimental if I wrote it properly. Oh right, I was also supposed to throw in birthday things in the fic every once in a while.

Well, thanks for reading until now. Hope you at least enjoyed some parts of this fic. Stay safe.