Reminder

Published: 6/21/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Kyoya, why don't you go spend some time with Kusakabe?" Tsunami suggested as she made breakfast for everyone.

"Hn." Kyoya continued to rest on the couch.

Tsunami frowned, "Don't give me that, Kyoya. I'm being serious here."

"That's right!" Ryohei agreed as he helped Tsunami out. "You should extremely spend some time with Kuskabe!"

Tsunami finished cooking and started to wash the pans that were used. Everyone else was still up in their rooms.

"What are you talking about?" Kyoya stood up from the couch and directed his next words at Tsunami. "Did you perhaps forget that in the end, it will be you who we're leaving? You're the one that's going to be left behind, and you're the one that will never be seeing us again, so why are you worried about me and Kusakabe?"

Tsunami stiffened at the reminder and bit her lower lip before setting the table. She then walked to grab her school bag and put on her shoes.

"I'll be leaving for school early today," she informed quietly before running out the door.

A few moments later, Dino came down. "You know, you really shouldn't say stuff like that. You made Tsunami cry."

Not a second later, a yell was heard from the bathroom upstairs. "WHICH BAST*RD MADE TSUNAMI CRY?!"

"You better go apologize," Ryohei told Kyoya.

"We won't forgive you if you don't," Takeshi added as he walked down the stairs.

Reborn appeared by the steps to the basement, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Leon, go after her." Leon nodded in understanding before following Tsunami.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Why the heck am I even crying?" Tsunami muttered to herself. "I already knew that, didn't I? This is pathetic..." She wiped her tears and regained her composure before entering the school.

Tsunami sat down at her desk before noticing something -someone- crawl onto her shoulder.

"Leon?"

The chameleon licked her cheek in confirmation.

"What's this, a new toy?" A familiar voice rang out.

Tsunami took Leon from her shoulder and held him protectively in her arms. "Stop bothering me, Natalia."

"Oh, but how can I when I see the cute little princess by herself, all alone?"

Tsunami looked up and glared at the girl, silently telling her to go away.

"Oh my, your eyes are red and puffy. Which one of the princes broke your heart?"

"Just stop it already," Tsunami said as she turned back to her desk. She shut her eyes, wondering if this was how it was going to be when all her friends went back to their original world.

Natalia was about to touch Tsunami when a hand stopped her.

"Herbivore. Didn't we already warn you before?"

Tsunami jumped up from her chair and turned around, finding Kyoya standing there. Kyoya grabbed Tsunami and dragged her outside the classroom.

"What happened to that fierce girl I knew before?"

Tsunami looked away. "Those were obviously just acts. I'll still the Dame-Tsuna you know underneath."

"That's not true," he said before placing a hand on her head.

Tsunami stared at him in surprise, but Kyoya ddn't say anything else.

A few moments passed, and Kyoya decided to swallow his pride and apologize for his previous words.

"What I said this morning," he started. "I apologize. I shouldn't have been so thoughtless." He made a small face at his words, but his it right after.

"If you're really sorry, then can you come with us to dinner at a restaurant on the weekend? Everyone is going."

"Crowds."

"Please, Kyoya? I just want to have fun with everyone."

Kyoya sighed, "I guess I'll go. You would find a way for me to join anyway."

Tsunami smiled before heading to her classroom. "See you at lunch, Kyoya."

"Hn."

-

I honestly really dislike looking back at my work... Makes me want to delete or rewrite the whole thing. Anyway, the oneshot I mentioned is out. Hope you enjoy it.