New friend?

Published: 12/8/19

3rd Person's P.O.V

"Breakfast is on the table, don't forget to wash the dishes later, and DON'T LET ME FIND A SINGLE MARK ON THE HOUSE WHEN WE COME BACK!!! OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE FIXING IT! AND DON'T FORGET THAT THERE ARE CAMERAS AROUND THE HOUSE!" Tsunami slammed the door shut as she, Hayato, Takeshi, Mukuro, and Chrome ran to school like there was no tomorrow.

Kyoya, of course, had woken up early and was at school already. Ryohei had also woken up early, and he took Lambo to his school before going for a jog. As for Reborn, well... He wouldn't be Reborn if we always knew what he was doing, right?

  "Hurry up, school's going to start in 5 minutes!" Tsunami and Chrome ran a bit faster, but the boys were just running too fast for them. The boys noticed this, and they came to a silent agreement.

Mukuro and Takeshi both tossed their backpacks to Hayato, who caught it with a grunt. Mukuro grabbed Chrome gently, pulling her on his back so he was giving her a piggyback ride. Next to him, Takeshi was doing the same with Tsunami.

"Thanks, Takeshi, Mukuro. And sorry for doing this, Hayato." Tsunami added her and Chrome's backpack to the ones Hayato were already carrying.

"It's nothing," Hayato smiled. They began running, with only 3 minutes left.

----------

"We're here!" The door opened to reveal four teenagers. Two of them panting, the other two stood there, scanning the classroom.

With a sigh of relief, Tsunami said, "Safe. He's not here yet."

A deep voice was suddenly heard from behind. "Who's not here again?"

Takeshi and Hayato both shot up straight from bending over earlier. Chrome jumped a little, and it took Tsunami all her will to keep her shriek in.

"P-professor Reborn..."

"Sit down, class is about to start." They all silently nodded and hurried to get in their seats.

When Tsunami sat in her seat and finally got a good look at Reborn, she noticed that Leon wasn't in his usual spot. When she thought about it, she hasn't seen Leon ever since the Varia came. "I wonder if Renato ordered him to do something..."

"Now, I hope that everyone are ready to turn in their presentations to me by tomorrow."

'I thought that was due the day after tomorrow?' Tsunami looked around to see the same puzzled look on everyone's faces.

"For those of you who thought it was due in two days, you are correct. However, I decided that I wanted you guys to present them, so I will need all your presentations turned in by tomorrow in order to organize them. People who haven't even started yet, good luck to you. Turn it in tomorrow, the highest grade you can get for it is an A. Turn it in the day of the presentation, your highest grade will be a B. This is your first presentation of the year, don't mess it up. I'll be giving you another assignment, but I'll explain it in the afternoon.  You're dismissed."

Everyone started packing their stuff up, some of them complaining about the amount of homework ahead of them.

"Hey, Tsunami!"

Tsunami turned her head to see who called for her. She saw a classmate that she didn't recognize. She tried to think of her name, but there were too many students in her classes.

"Um, yes? Do you need something?" Tsunami stared at her quizzically.

"It's nothing important, but I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"You originally came from Japan, right? I was wondering if you could help me with my Japanese homework?" The girl smiled shyly at her.

"Sure, I can help you. When is the homework due?"

"This afternoon after lunch."

"Mm... Perhaps I could help you during lunch then? But I have a few friends that I usually eat with during lunch, and I don't want to leave them, so would you mind eating with us? They can be noisy, but I promise that they're good people. Some of them also lived in Japan, so I'm sure they can help you out as well."

The girl beamed, "That would be great!"

Tsunami smiled a little. "Can I have your name?"

The girl gasped, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Natasha."

"Natasha... We'll be outside under the closest tree you see when you get out. I'll see you at lunch."

"See you later!" Natasha waved her hand at Tsunami.

Tsunami left first, trying to find her friends. As soon Tsunami left, Natasha's hand fell, and a small frown was present on her face.