Again

Published: 11/1/19

3rd Pearson's P.O.V

 "Byakuran," Tsunami growled, not turning to look at the Millefiore boss.

 "H-hai, Tsu-chan?" Byakuran recognized the tone of voice that Tsuna had used before when he was angry, which was very frequent back then.

 Tsunami cracked her knuckles as she turned to look at Byakuran. Byakuran shifted nervously at the look on Tsunami's face. The other guardians had all shuffled to one side of the room, not wanting to die an early death.

 "Should you start explaining, or should I force it out of you?"

 "Wait, wait, wait! I'll talk! I'll talk!" Byakuran panicked.

 "Well, you see... We missed you!" Byakuran's smiled nervously.

 "You have 30 seconds, Bya-kun. I'm sure I have a knife somewhere in my kitchen." Tsunami smirked evilly at him.

 Reborn chuckled softly, "Ah, that's my student."

 "What happened to that Tsuna where he wouldn't even hurt a fly, huh?" Byakuran muttered to himself.

 "Please, that naive Tsuna is long gone." Tsunami sat on the couch with her legs crossed.

 She looked at the nervous expressions on her ex-guardians' faces and she was filled with guilt.

 "Ah, this is my limit. I can't keep this up anymore. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of acting so heartless." Tsunami laid down on the couch.

 No one knew what to do.

 Silence spread around until Tsunami decided to speak.

 "You know," Tsunami almost whispered. "I missed you guys. I really did. Ever since I received my memories, I haven't gone one day without thinking of you guys. I wondered about how you guys were doing, and if the mansion was destroyed yet." Tsunami let out a sad laugh.

 "I was thinking about all of you so much, that I started to imagine what you guys would do in every situation I got myself into. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw Byakuran that day... Heh, I'm surprised that I even passed school with all these thoughts swirling around in my head."

 "It wasn't long before I figured out I wanted to see you guys again. I watched that stupid anime over and over again just look at your faces. Even if it brings chaos to the world, I wanted to meet you guys again."

 Takeshi sat in front of the couch Tsunami was laying on. "It's not just you. After you left us, it took us every ounce of effort to act like the way it was before. But it just wasn't the same without you. Without a sky, the weather cannot do anything. The weather would never exist in the first place."

 Takeshi stood up and looked at Tsunami with a serious look. Confused, Tsunami stood up with him. The rest of the guardians stood beside Takeshi, while Reborn was in the middle.

 "Yumesawa Tsunami," they all said at once.

 They kneeled on one knee.

 "Will you be our boss, friend, and family again?"