Girl's Night Out

Published: 3/22/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "Ne Chrome, Lal..." Tsunami fidgeted with her fingers.

 Chrome paused in what she was doing. "What is it, Tsunami?"

 "I uh..." Tsunami continued to fidget, looking down at her hands.

 Lal stared at Tsunami. "If you have something to say, spit it out already."

 Tsunami took a breath. "I was wondering... if you two wanted to, um, spend a day together?" She looked up shyly.

 "Just the three of us?" Chrome asked, her eyes shining with excitement.

 Tsunami nodded. Chrome took Tsunami's hands in hers, smiling happily. "Of course, I'd love to!"

 Tsunami was a little surprised at Chrome's reaction, since she doesn't usually see Chrome excited very often. Both girls turned to Lal with high expectations, waiting for her answer.

 "Well," Lal crossed her arms. "If it's just going to be us girls without the boys, then I suppose I'm fine with it."

 "That's great! Let's all go tomorrow after school then!" Chrome and Lal both nodded in agreement.

- - - - - - - - - -

 "Chrome, Lal! Come here for a sec?"

 The girls were currently shopping for clothes at a store.

 "What's wrong?"

 Tsunami grinned, shoving a few clothes into Chrome's arms, holding another few sets for Lal.

 "W-what's all this?"

 "Clothes for you. Go try them out. Tell me if you like them. I picked the ones I think that would fit you." Tsunami ushered Chrome into the fitting room first, giving her little time to process what was going on.

 Chrome blinked in surprise. "E-eh?"

 "Show us the outfits, okay?"

 After a moment, Chrome opened the door and peeked out. "Um Tsunami? Lal?"

 Tsunami looked up. "Yeah? Oh, are you done? Come on out, we won't judge."

 Chrome nodded and stepped out. Tsunami hummed in approval. "As I thought. You look really pretty in that dress, Chrome."

 Chrome blushed a little and looked down at her dress. The top half of the dress was white, while the bottom half was purple. It was a simple dress, but Chrome liked it either way.

 "What do you think, Lal?" Tsunami looked at Lal for another piece of opinion.

 "Hm, I think it would be better if we pull her hair into a half ponytail..."

 Tsunami studied Chrome carefully and agreed. "Then, we'll do that when we get home. Oh wait! Chrome how do you like that dress? I don't want you to wear something you're not comfortable with."

 Chrome shook her head, "No, this is fine. I-I really like it."

 "Alright! Next outfit then."

 Chrome went back inside the fitting room and changed. She came out late with a black t-shirt, a navy blue jacket, and a dark purple skirt that was a little above her knees. It was somewhat similar to her old Kokuyo uniform.

 "It looks alright, don't you think? Maybe we can try putting your hair in a ponytail for this outfit. Well? Do you like it?" Tsunami smiled at Chrome.