Stomachache

Published: 9/6/20

3rd Person's P.O.V

 "T-Tsunami, help."

 "What's wrong?"

 "M-my stomach is trying to kill me."

 Tsunami sighed into the phone. "Again? I thought you were already over that."

 A groan was heard from the other side of the call. "It would be quite a miracle if I really was over that. But no, my stomach decides that I don't suffer enough."

 "What happened to make your stomach hurt like that anyway? Actually, hold on. Let me call Spanner, he might know more about this and how to deal with it."

 Tsunami held onto her phone as she half ran and half walked to the garden outside in the backyard.

 "Spanner, do you have a second?"

 Spanner looked at Tsunami and nodded before standing up. "Is this about Shoichi and his stomachaches?"

 "Yeah, how did you know?"

 "I just guessed. I mean, we're in our younger bodies now, so his stomachaches aren't that surprising since we're supposed to be adjusting. Shoichi should be able to control the stomachaches better in a few minutes, but that wouldn't mean that they're going to go away. He'll probably just be better at hiding it."

 "Oh," Tsunami blinked. She turned to the phone. "Did you hear all that, Shoichi?"

 "Yes, and that's not a good thing," Shoichi complained.

 "Um, good luck with it?" Tsunami looked at Spanner again. "Do you know-"

 "No, I don't know why he's suddenly having it now. You'll have to ask Byakuran for those things."

 Tsunami stared at Spanner with amazement. "What are you, a mind reader? Or a clairvoyant?"

 "Who knows, I might be," Spanner answered with a smile.

 "Isn't there anything I can do about this?" Shoichi asked a little desperately.

 Spanner shrugged, despite Shoichi not being there to see it. "Sorry, Shoichi, but you're probably going to have to wait it out."

 Shoichi groaned, and Tsunami felt pretty bad for him. "Well, think about this, Shoichi. Once you're able to control your facial expressions, it'll look like you're not having any problems."

 "That doesn't discard the fact that the pain is still there..."

 "Um, let's get you to think about other stuff then. Oh right, are you at Lambo's school yet?"

 "That's not going to help, but I'll play along. I'm still a few blocks away from the school, but I should be able to get there in about 5 minutes."

 "You're starting to sound almost like normal now," Spanner pointed out.

 "Really? Because I can assure you that my stomach is practically murdering me with these stabs."

 "Sounds painful," Tsunami grimaced.

 "Believe me, it is. Oh, I think I can see Lambo's school now. I'm really looking forward to seeing him again." Tsunami could feel that Shoichi had a fond smile on him.

 "Now if only the stupid stomachache would go away," Shoichi grumbled, making Tsunami laugh a little.

-

Sorry, super short chap today. Starting school off virtually isn't fun at all... Oh, that's right, I wanted to ask you guys something. Well, I'm not sure if you'd response though. Anyway.

Why are you reading this story? Sorry if that sounded rude. But I just wanted to know. What's something you like about this story? Or something that you dislike. Either one.