Chapter 6: I'm sure

(Y/n POV)

Heading off to high school once more, I notice a large amount of people surrounding the outside of the U.A gates. Not wanting to be stopped, I rush in and push all the interviewers out of the way until I reached the inside of the building.

Reaching the classroom, I open the door and the first thing I see is Midoriya staring at me. I look to the side and walk to my seat without acknowledging him, not ready to talk to him yet. Aizawa enters the classroom and brings up a sheet with our results on them.

"Good job on your battle training yesterday. I looked at the video clips and your scores," He looks at Bakugou, "Bakugou, stop acting immaturely. You have talent. And Midoriya, you finished with a busted arm again? I won't let you use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever."

He continues to give us feedback out loud individually.

"Tsukishima," He says and pauses, making me look at him, "Good work."

I smile brightly, happy with the compliment.

"Now to homeroom business. This may be sudden but I want you to," he pauses dramatically, "choose a class president."

Everyone begins to be calling for themselves to become president, causing a burst of a voices simultaneously shouting the same thing. Though Iida quiet the class down and leads us to pick the class president with a vote.

Thinking to myself before voting, I write down my answer, 'Momo would be the best for this position.'

The votes come in with Midoriya and Yaoyorozu having 3 points. Though looking at the board, I see that I got 2 votes from someone, though I'm not quite sure who they are from.

Yaoyorozu and Midoriya walk up to the front of the class. I make eye contact with the girl and wink, making sure she knows that I voted for her. She smiles and blushes slightly, meaning she got the message.

"Okay, Midoriya is class president and Yaoyorozu is vice president." Aizawa announces.

With morning classes finished, we all head towards the cafeteria. While walking along side of Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari, Midoriya and the others walks past us and looks me in the eye with a sad look. I gaze at him for a brief moment, averting my sight almost immediately after.

We continue to walk together to the cafeteria and eat our lunch while chatting amongst ourselves about random topics.

_____________

(3rd POV)

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida all sit together talking about the results of the vote. They also discuss Iida's family history of heroes and his passion to become one.

Uraraka then remembers something, "Did something happen between you and (Y/n) by the way Midoriya?"

The green boy then jumps slightly at the mention of her name, "Yeah sort of... Why do you ask?"

Iida rubs the end of his chin, "No wonder why it seems like she has been ignoring you."

"It's my fault if I'm honest. She always treats me kindness and trusts me completely. I get why she's hurt," Midoriya blinks, narrowing his eyes towards the floor.

Uraraka pauses and smiles, giving him a thumbs out, "I'm sure you guys will make soon! Think of it like your first fight!"

The three laugh and suddenly the alarms go off.

____________

(Y/n POV)

"Security three has been broken. All students evacuate to the rooftop," The alarms announce.