Chapter 7: Bravery

(3rd POV)

"Villains..." (Y/n) mumbles to herself while looking at the fountain.

Aizawa, with his goggles on, straightens himself, preparing to put himself in danger to protect his students says, "So they're the ones who broke in the other day."

The cloth around Aizawa's neck, made from a special steel wire alloy that is woven, becomes unveiled from his neck. Everyone starts to ask questions such as why did they come here, why aren't the sensors going off, what's going to happen, etc. While the students are trying not to panic, (Y/n) tries to stay calm and thinks in her head about the different possibilities.

(Y/n) look at the entire class and says, "They must've had someone that was able to transport all of them in without the sensors going off. In addition, they also must have someone that is able to disrupt them from every going off right now. This looks like they were planning far ahead."

The girl continues to discuss, "They chose a good time as well. We are far away from most heroes inside U.A right now, and we don't have the means to call anyone at the present moment. If they're this confident in sending in Villains to a class in training with this amount of preparation, they must be planning something with an ulterior motive. I don't like it."

Everyone frowns and gulps at what the girl deduces.

Aizawa steps forward and orders the other hero, "Number 13, start the evacuation. Call the school. Like Tsukishima says, they might disrupt the signals. Kaminari try to make a call using your quirk."

Midoriya says with a worried tone, "Are you going to fight them by yourself? Even if you can erase their quirk, Eraser Head's methods is to erase their quirks then capture them. Close combat is..."

Aizawa comforts the worried students by calmly stating, "Heroes need more than one trick. Number 13 take care of the students."

He jumps in battle and quickly defeats 3 Villains using his quirk. The rest of the students begin to run towards the exit.

However before they can leave the building, a void hole appears in the ground before all of them and a figure appears while articulating, "I won't let you. Nice to meet you, we are the Villain League. We've humbly let ourselves into U.A to have All Might, the symbol of piece, take his last breath."

As he continues to talk, Kirishima and Bakugou run forwards and prepare to strike the figure in front of them. A huge cloud of smoke appears as Bakugou makes an explosion.

The figure then appears to not be defeated and laughs, suddenly surrounding all of the students, "The reason I came here is to scatter you and beat you to death!"

__________

Landing in some area, (Y/n) falls and immediately gets up. Her eyes widen as she sees what is before her; a crowd of villains and her in the middle.

"(Y/n)?" The girl hears a familiar voice and turns around to see Aizawa behind her, beating more Villains, "What are you doing here?!"

One Villain, shaped with 4 arms attempts to strike the girl, though she dodges his punches and quickly swipes the ground with her finger and places it into her mouth. She then raises her right arm, fist tightened, and blasts the Villain away using the raised ground to punch him in the stomach, making them fly back.

"We got scattered and separated from the group! I'm guessing there are others in different zones right now Aizawa-sensei!" She shouts back at him and continues to dodge other Villains attacks.

"I can't guarantee your safety and protect you throughout this battle (Y/n). Will you assist me instead?" Aizawa gets straight to the point and continues to throw another Villain into the air with his binding cloth.