Chapter 8: Trust Me

(3rd POV)

In a flash, All Might defeats the villains surrounding (Y/n) and Aizawa. He goes up to (Y/n) and carries her carefully, looking at her bruised and broken body, frowning harder. Aizawa and the rest are carried behind him in one go.

"Everyone, go to the entrance! Take care of Aizawa and (Y/n)! Those two are barely conscious," All Might says.

"...I'm alright..." (Y/n)'s eyes flutter open, "Leave me and prioritise Aizawa before me; I can make my own body quicken its healing because of my quirk."

"There's no way we are leaving you here (Y/n)!" Midoriya tries to carry me, but I pry away using my right arm which is not broken.

"I know the composition of two out of three Villains here right now... I could easily kill them if anything goes wrong," (Y/n) says in between her raspy breaths, "Leave me here and pretend I am unconscious; trust me."

The three students hesitate more as they don't want to leave their friend behind.

"You're taking too much time. Go! Before I use my quirk to make you guys go!" I hold my side using my broken left arm and push Midoriya even more with right, "Just go!"

The girl looks Midoriya in the eye and he nods, still unsure, carrying Aizawa with the assistance of Tsuyu and Mineta. They lean the girl again the small wall near the stairs and let her body rest while she pretends to be unconscious then walk away with Aizawa by their side.

__________

The girl opens her eyes and suddenly sees All Might being placed into a vortex. Jumping into action, (Y/n) instinctively reaches out with her right arm and attempts to control the bird monster, known as Nomu, once again. She also sees Midoriya jump into action on the side.

"Crush!" (Y/n) manages to force out of her throat while closing her hand, managing to crush the arms of the bird.

Bakugou, who also jumps in from the side, explodes the warp gate while forcing it onto the floor. Ice also begins to spread across the floor onto the Nomu, from Todoroki's quirk. With the help from (Y/n), Bakugou and Todoroki, All Might is able to be released from the grip of the monster. Kirishima also springs into action, attempting to land a blow onto the man of hands.

Midoriya looks around and then realises, "(Y/n)!"

He sees that from crushing the Nomu's arms, her stamina is depleting and her injuries are also slowing her down. She kneels onto one knee and listens to the students explain their reasonings behind their attack. Blood, once more, begins to leak out of her U.A gym uniform and stain her clothes. Her vision becomes shaky as she is unable to keep conscious. She places her hand onto her side where she was impaled and winces in pain.

The Nomu then rips himself apart from the ice and jumps towards (Y/n), with his limbs regenerating. Unable to move quick enough, (Y/n) closes her eyes and braces for impact. Before the Nomu can strike her once again, All Might jumps to her protection and blocks the blow.

"Young (Y/n), you've done enough. You saved both Aizawa and I; you can now rest," All Might says while holding the fist of Nomu.

"Nomu! Don't hurt that girl! I need her for later!" The leader shouts out in frustration to the monster, scratching the sides of his neck and face.

"(Y/n)!" Bakugou and Midoriya shout out.

Nomu then changes his focus and attempts to hit Bakugou, but he is then thrown out of the way by All Might to protect him. Bakugou then immediately rushes to (Y/n)'s side and gently picks her up by supporting her back and legs with his arms, the crease in his forehead growing more as his frown deepens. He watches as she slowly reaches her hand up to his face, her hand completely covered in blood. She slowly moves her thumb across his cheek and smiles with as much energy as she can.