Chapter 46: Her

__________

(A/n: There's a major time skip here. We are now at the 'U.A. School Festival Arc'. Also, I really love Eri! Also, don't forget about this poll that's just here for my curiosity http://www.strawpoll.me/20715221)

__________

(Midoriya POV)

It's been a few weeks ever since (Y/n) left; of course, we are all heartbroken over it but there's not much we can do about it at the moment. No one knows her current location or if she's even safe right now. It's almost time for the 'U.A. School Festival' and no one knows what she's even doing. In order not to worry the media, the school decided to keep it a secret, for now, only to tell her parents that she ran somewhere.

If I were to guess, she would probably be with 'Dabi', the man she talked about. I really hope that she's safe. However, she hasn't been spotted with the League of Villains at all, making me wonder where she really is. If she was with Dabi, shouldn't she be with the League of Villains, or what if they don't know about her? It really is confusing.

Eating lunch altogether, it's a day before the festival and we are preparing really hard.

Uraraka places her spoon down and lets out a large sigh, "I wonder where she is... I miss (Y/n). She would've had so much fun if she was here during the school festival."

Everyone looks up at the name of (Y/n) being mentioned, making everyone sigh as well which causes Yaoyorozu to speak up and place her hand against her cheek, "I hope she's getting enough to eat and drink. I wanted her to be here to join us in this festival as well."

Waving my arms, I announce energetically so that everyone isn't demoralised, "We shouldn't be so down right now; if she was here, she would tell us off about it!"

"Face the facts Midoriya; we all miss her. I bet you miss her a lot as well," Kirishima folds his arms and admits the truth, "There hasn't gone a day where I haven't thought about her at all."

Jirou nods in agreement, stating, "I'm going to sing as if she was watching us tomorrow. I want her to know that we miss her."

"Do you think the officials have found anything? Mina wiggles her cutlery in the air, "She left because something to do with her brother's passing away right? The teachers tried to explain it but they didn't really go into much detail. I didn't even know she had one until then!"

"Well... It's a bit of a long story and I don't really want to tell it since it's not my place to explain," Midoirya lowers his head, knowing that he shouldn't explain (Y/n)'s painful past.

Todoroki swallows the chewed soba in his mouth and mentions, "You know, my father said something interesting recently actually when she stayed over at my place. He said that Harlon's death actually held her back. Maybe she hasn't moved on properly..."

"Ah (Y/n)... She always looked so happy with us. I never knew she was dealing with so much on her own. I wish I noticed it before she left," Uraraka comments sadly, wishing that she was with (Y/n) more.

Everyone nods sadly in agreement, wishing that they listened to (Y/n) more instead of the other way around. If they listened to her troubles or noticed it, maybe things would've been different.

__________

The night before the Festival...

It's late right now but I can't sleep. Ever since (Y/n) left, my mind has been filled with just concern for her and what she's been doing over these past few days.

Where is she right now and who is she with?

Has she been eating well?

Is she alive and well?