Chapter 11: Apologise

(Y/n POV)

Waking up in the morning, I was told by the doctors I would be released in the late afternoon as they would like to run a few more tests before I get discharged. The nurse comes to get me as she slowly brings me to the X-ray room. As I was already in the hospital gown, I was told that I wouldn't need to change anything.

She lays me down in the large empty room which was dark; only a metal stand in the middle and a large contraption dangling on the ceiling for taking X-ray's. As I lay into the metal bed, the doctors instruct me from another room to not move as they take the shots.

I stare into the abyss of the dark room; hardly any lights present, and think about what school will be like the next day. I think back onto the day of the fight, how I tried to defend All Might but only managed to the bare minimum at least.

After taking an X-ray of my chest, for my ribs, they take another one of my left arm.

Bringing me out of the room, the nurse guides me to another location, presumably to discuss the results. She sits me down and the Doctor follows in after us.

"Tsukishima (Y/n), right?" The Doctor says with a calm voice, bringing out the different scans and placing them on the wall for me to see better, "Now let's discuss your results."

I nod as I look at the wall with my results on them, "Are my bones alright?"

"Well we did some emergency repairs while you were in the operation, as well as a blood transfusion. Though it appears that your bones mended themselves back together, possibly due to your quirk," He places his glasses onto his face and takes out a long metal stick to point at the pictures, "It's quite fascinating actually. These would usually take a long period of time to heal even if you got someone like Recovery Girl's help. It's amazing. You'll get back into your Hero work with ease."

He happily starts to point at the scans of my ribs and shows me that they are in fact healing very well, as well as my left arm which will not require a cast.

He adds, "With the support of the doctors here with skilled quirks, we were able to quickly fix the large stab area in your side. Though there will be some scarring but overall it will be fine. You'll be free to go in the afternoon after we finish all the paperwork."

I bow my head in thanks, grateful that my overall Hero work will not be affected by this whole ordeal and event, "Thank you so much Doctors. You guys really are the Heroes that are not thanked enough."

They laugh in joy as the nurse then guides me back to my room.

Walking back to my room, the nurse smiles and says, "Oh, you have another visitor. It seems that you are quite popular."

I become flustered and wave my right arm saying, "No no, I'm sure other people get more visitors than me."

Flicking through her board full of paper, she says, "20 people in total. On the first day you were admitted here and after your surgery was a success, 15 people tried to visit you. That's quite a lot of people don't you think?"

I raise my eyebrows at the sheer number of people attempting to visit, "Probably my classmates."

"Anyways, I'll have to get the paperwork to let you go. You can go in first and talk to your visitor," The nurse walks off and I enter the room.

I look inside and see one person I was not expecting.

"Midoriya..." I mumble his name, catching his attention which makes him turn around.

I watch as he blushes trying to find the right words to say to me. I examine his legs, noticing bandages wrapped around them, as well as some on his cheek and arms. His hair slightly more messy than usual, could be a sign that he needs to trim his hair soon.