Chapter 37: Sneaking Out

(Y/n POV)

As I take off my clothes for the bath, I feel happy to take off the sweaty clothes off of me. I smile and wrap a towel around my body. I feel Ashido then creep up behind me and grip onto my shoulders, giggling lightly.

"Why are you hiding your lovely body under this towel?" Ashido begins to snuggle up to me, rubbing her cheek against mine, "You're so pretty~ You don't need to hide."

I blush at her compliment and pout, "I'm just a bit shy..."

"Aww~ I forget how cute you are sometimes~" Ashido then holds my hand and brings me to the bath, "Well, do what is comfortable for you! Let's go to the bath!"

Settling in the bath, we enjoy the warmth around us immensely until we suddenly hear a boys voice. We hear Mineta then scream out 'plus ultra' as he appears to climb the wall. Ready to drown him in my quirk, I pull the towel upon my body and angrily clench my fist. I then see Kota stop him on the wall and slap him off.

Tsuyu then comments with her finger placed on her chin, "Mineta is the worst, as expected."

"Thank you Kota!" I wave at him with the towel still on me, and he turns around and faints.

There is a loud explosion heard after a certain boys roar of anger. I laugh awkwardly, remembering something like this happened some time ago in a changing room. Mineta then screams as he sees death approach him I guess.

"You're tryna peep on (Y/n) again you little shit!" Bakugou's voice yells out and a loud explosion is heard straight after and Mineta's scream follows after, "I'm going to kill you! Trying to see her perfect body again huh?!"

Ashido then elbows me as Bakugou, unknowingly, calls my body perfect. I blush and sink myself into the water. Everyone continues to tease me as I try to avoid their gazes.

"Hmmm? Bakugou called your body perfect?" Ashido pokes my cheek, "Did you show him your body or something? Hmmm?"

I push her hand away and roll my eyes, "Of course I didn't do anything like that..."

Kirishima then shouts out, "Todoroki you're making the bath too hot! Please calm down as well! You're gonna roast all of us alive!"

We all laugh and head to our bedrooms.

__________

Late at Night...

Unable to sleep from the new environment, I stand up and tiptoe my way out of the room. Sneaking out wasn't too difficult as it appears most of the students are asleep and the Pro Heroes are also getting some rest around this time. I head towards the small resting outdoor area with benches and sit there to cool my head off. Despite the hard training that is ahead of us, we are certainly placed in an area away from the big skyscrapers which means that the starry sky can be clearly seen, along with the large moon.

I continue to stare at the moon, completely enchanted by the appearance and beauty of it. Even though I get to see this scene every night, today felt like it was particularly beautiful. Nothing about the sky or moon is different, but the atmosphere around is captivating and comforting.

"Oh (Y/n)?" I hear Midoriya's voice behind me, "Can't sleep as well?"

I simply nod my head as he takes a seat next to me on my left side. We both look at the sky above us and stare at it in silence. Remembering his confession, I nervously twirl my hair around my right index finger and wait for him to say something.

"It's pretty isn't it?" Midoriya shuffles closer to me on the wooden bench, confidently saying his feelings to me, "You know, it still feels like a dream that I'm here actually training to become a hero right alongside Kacchan and most importantly, you (Y/n)."