Chapter 13: Letter

(Y/n POV)

As the rain pours down outside, I watch as the raindrops flow down from the smooth glass onto the lower floors. A slight reflection present in the window, allowing me to watch the others in the class listening to Aizawa talk about other information regarding U.A sports festival.

Though I am confident in my skills, the battle grounds will likely have mainly a few components. I'm guessing as the hero, Cementoss, is present within the school, he will be controlling the battle grounds. Therefore I will have to train with different floors and creating different shapes. During the fight with the Villains, I was able to improvise with the different materials due to my quirk.

I am planning to try a different type of training; I mostly world with solids and liquids so I want to attempt working with a variety of gases.

I begin to open my notebook and write my different ideas.

As I am able to identify the composition of anything, it should mean that I can identify the air around me so therefore...

"Oi, (Y/n)!" Aizawa's voice suddenly cuts my trail of thought off and stops me from writing, "You seem to be distracted with writing down your notes. Though I don't recall saying anything that's so important that you need to frantically write paragraphs into your notebook."

I gulp and tense up as Aizawa starts to activate his quirk, making his hair fly upwards. Though he is heavily bandaged, a dark and angry aura seeps out of his body from rage.

I close my book and place my pencil down while apologising , "Sorry I got carried away; my apologies."

He sighs and shrugs lightly, "Don't do it again."

__________

(3rd POV)

As class continues until lunch, (Y/n) excitably waits for the end of the day so that she can go home and try out her new ideas.

As the clock reaches the time for students to leave, (Y/n) packs her bag quickly and tries to run out of the classroom in excitement. Though she is stopped by a firm grasp on her shoulder.

She turns around, looking at Bakugou's eyes and tilts her head slightly, "Do you need something from me Bakugou? I want to go home to train for the festival. We only have 2 weeks."

"You're training with me today. No questions asked. We are leaving now," Bakugou begins to pull her towards the doors of the classroom, "your arm looks healed enough."

"Hey! I have better things to do!" (Y/n) begins to protest but gets pulled along by the explosive boy anyways as he continues to ignore the words of the girl, "it's also raining you know!"

Though before they can leave, a large crowd of students is seen surrounding the classroom. Bakugou mutters things to his classmates, while also dragging the girl behind her, and walks to the doors of the class.

"Move, rubbernecker," Bakugou snarls at the people in front of him, pulling (Y/n) along.

A familiar voice booms out from the crowd, making (Y/n) turn around and smile at the appearance of the friend of hers. He begins to explain that U.A sports festival will allow results to be presented to possibly allow regular students into the Hero course. He declares 'war' on the class bodly, though Bakugou angrily continues to stare at him and scoffs.

(Y/n) waves happily at Shinsou's resolve and feels a bubbly feeling inside of her. Shinsou looks at (Y/n) and blushes lightly at her acting with such familiarity, nodding in acknowledgement.

Bakugou then ignores the other students and walks off towards U.A training grounds. He picks the most crumbled area, with buildings fallen apart and rocks everywhere. We leave our things inside the changing room and wear our gym outfits.