Chapter 15: Declaration

(3rd POV)

Bakugou and Kirishima, sitting together during lunch, sit in silence as the redhead continues to raise his eyebrows at the explosive boy.

"So making progress with her?" Kirishima swoons at Bakugou, knowing that he has feelings for the girl.

"How did you even figure out that I stayed overnight..." Bakugou mumbles to himself while angrily munching on his food.

Kirishima puts his finger up and laughs, "That's easy; I was passing by that area and say you two exit a taxi together and go into, what I assume is, her house."

Bakugou rolls his eyes, keeping in mind that his class are a bunch of stalkers and snitches that'll tell everyone everything, well in his perspective. He glares at Kirishima, continuing to eat his lunch.

__________

Timeskip 2 weeks...

(Y/n POV)

Before I could realise, two weeks passed by in a flash, meaning that the Sports Festival is today. We all anticipate the festival patiently inside our classrooms waiting room, preparing for our public appearance as the students of the U.A festival. We all wonder what the preliminary event is going to be and what the festival will contain in terms of events.

I watch as Iida grandly swings the door open, announcing with his strong voice, "Everyone are you ready? It's almost time to go!"

"Midoriya," Todoroki approaches the green bushy haired boy.

Everyone watches intensely as Midoriya replies tensely, "Todoroki, what is it?"

"Looking at it objectively, I think I'm more capable than you. But you're being favoured by All Might. I won't inquire about that but, I will beat you," Todoroki declares to the boy and suddenly turns to me as well, "And you Tsukishima, just because you're at the top and are continuing to stay there, I will defeat you and become number 1..."

Todoroki stares intensely into my eyes, making me frown back at him.

"Psh..." I break my frown and smirk back at Todoroki, "Try to beat me then. I'll wait for our fight to come... Try to beat me with everything you've got."

I cross my arms, smiling with a determined look and staring into the heterochromatic eyes of Todoroki.

Kaminari whispers to Kirishima and Bakugou, "The top students in our class declaring war?"

Kirishima, being a good guy, walks up to Todoroki, placing his hand onto his shoulder, "Why are you starting a fight all of a sudden. Stop it."

Todoroki shoves Kirishima's hand off and says, "We're not here to play friends. Does it matter?"

Midoriya then gives a mini speech to Todoroki regarding those who are trying their best with their abilities and many trying to become the best hero they can be, "I'm going to aim for it."

I look at Midoriya and he notices me looking and smiles at me with bravery painted on his face, causing me smirk and give a thumbs up at the boy.

__________

Present Mic excitedly announces over the speakers, "First-year students will now enter!"

"U.A Sports Festival! The once-a-year battle where rookie heroes engage in fierce competition to take the top. You all want to see these guys, right?! Although attacked by the enemy, they overcame it with hearts of steel. The marvelous new stars. Hero Course Class 1-A!" Present Mic announces our group, making sure to highlight recent events and our bravery.