Chapter 36: Training Camp

(Y/n POV)

As we all gather outside of the U.A buildings, we listen to Aizawa inform us about the training camp and how the break is short for us because we are heroes in training. We listen to him attentively, engrossing the words inside of us. Uraraka excitedly bounces towards me, Midoriya and Iida, full of energy about the training camp.

"(Y/n)! Finally, the outdoors training camp has started!" Uraraka leans into me; her bubbly energy radiating off of her.

I enclose my fists and cheer, "I'm so excited! We get to train our quirks and spend time with one another; I'm so happy I can spend my summer with everyone here. Especially with you Uraraka!"

Uraraka then starts to flush red and dances while exclaiming, "It's camping time, everyone! Camping, camping!!", with Mina and Kaminari joining in as well.

We suddenly hear Monoma's voice as he tries to taunt us once more since we are in Class 1-A. As Kendo hits him on the head to make him pass out, I laugh and wave to Monoma and her.

Monoma lifts his head and responds with, "Oh! (Y/n) you're here too! Maybe having the training camp with 1-A isn't too bad after all."

"I'm happy that we are going to train with class B as well!" I give the other class a thumbs up and gleefully wave to each and every one of them.

Midoriya turns around to look at me, giving me a shocked expression, "(Y/n)! I didn't know you were friends with the other class."

I nod my head and explain, "I know Monoma from my french lessons that I used to take. I've known him before we started class in U.A. I also introduced myself to the other class a while back when I accidentally going into their class one time."

"(Y/n)!" Kendo walks up to me; I look to the side and watch Uraraka pout, "Let's catch up later. We haven't really hung out properly since we got to know each other."

I smile brightly and pat her on the shoulder, "Of course!"

__________

Getting on the bus...

As we get on the bus, Todoroki locks his eyes with mine and pats the seat right next to him to indicate he wants me to sit next to him. I blush faintly, remembering what happened a few days ago but nod anyway as to not be rude. As I sit next to him, fixing my skirt in the process, he offers me some of the snacks that he brought. I take some of the chips and chew on them happily. As Todoroki and I continue to talk about what we have done to prepare for the training camp, I accidentally yawn and I flush and cover my mouth.

"Sorry... I'm not bored; I'm just a bit sleepy," I cover my mouth again and squeeze my eyes shut while I yawn once more.

"How come? Did you get a bad night's sleep?" Todoroki tilts his head just slightly.

"Oh," I scratch my head slightly embarrassed, "I couldn't sleep all night because I was so excited; I didn't get much sleep due to that."

Todoroki nods then suddenly straightens his posture. He pats his shoulder that is right next to me and gestures at it. I embarrassingly stare at his implications and scratch my cheek.

Todoroki continues to pat on his shoulder, before finally, and impatiently, gently taking my head and placing it to lean on him, "I'll wake you up once we get there."

"Alright... I owe you one Todoroki," I mumble before falling asleep.

__________

An hour later...

I then wake up to Todoroki gently rocking me, making me yawn then rub my eyes. We walk off the bus together. I look around, noticing that this is not a regular parking spot and that class B were not around us. As the two Pussycat members introduce themselves with a little boy next to them, Midoriya gets told off for exposing that they are a team that has existed for a long time.