Chapter 6

After Hunter left I went back to my secret room and to go over everything I had which wasn't a lot. Having someone who knows about the secret can be such a change in the relationship with dragons. I don't know if Hunter had spent time with other dragons but imagine if we did, we would now all their secrets.

"Carrie Carrie where are you?" I heard the shouts of my father.

I quickly got out and made sure the wall closed and went out and tried to figure out where my dad was.

"There you are" he said.

"Here I am father. What is it".

"I saw Hunter leaving. Why was he here?"

"Oh Niall said he went missing last night and got separated and I wanted to make sure he was okay".

"I see".

"Is that a problem".

"No no I admire you doing such things as that. I never see him here unless it is for meetings".

"Yeah, Niall told me he wasn't hunting for the day to rest so I thought I would call for him to come and make sure he was okay. Before you ask, I did not leave the castle I had the messenger give him a letter".

"That is good and I will let you do whatever it is you do".

He walked away and I didn't know what I wanted to do. I ended up going to see the kids and see how they were doing. They were all excited to see me and I wish I could take them outside to have fun and not be stuck in the castle. I took the kids and walked around the castle and showed them the outside area. They were so amazed on how much they could see from here.

"The land is ginormous!" Said Zander.

"So many trees" Valorie said.

"Princess Carrie, what is out there?" Kenzie asked me.

I was hesitant to answer because I didn't want to scare them "I'm not sure for certain. I haven't been in the woods in a while but I know that there are animals all over and mysterious food to eat".

"Woooooahhhhhh" they all said.

"Princess isn't your boyfriend a Hunter?" Harry asked.

"Yes he is. He is actually out hunting right now".

"Does he ever tell you what is out there?" Demi asked.

"He does".

"Does he ever see any dragons?" Zander asked.

"He does, he even told me today that he saw a couple flying last night".

"Cooooool" harry said.

"It is and none of you need to worry him and the other hunters are doing their best to protect us".

"I want to be a hunter" Valorie said.

"Me too" Harry said.

"You can be anything you want to be just remember to keep trying and don't let anything get in your way".

"You are going to be an excellent Queen" said Demi.

"I hope so it means a lot".