Chapter 21

Before we left I grabbed some flowers for my mom and then we went into the carriage and said goodbye to the cabin.

I was said about leaving but I missed my parents and Niall.

I was so glad that I told grandmother everything and I was more shocked to find out that she knew about everything.

The ride back to Wander was a quite one, we didn't really speak but we talked a little.

Grandmother stopped the carriage right before we got into the kingdom.

"Carrie I know I said this a lot already but your secret is safe with me" she said.

"I know and I have a question. Is it okay if I tell Hunter about how you know everything or no?"

"If you trust him as I think you do then it is alright. I want to meet him and share everything".

I smiled and hugged her "thank you for these past couple of days and for taking me I really appreciate it".

"You are so very welcome".

We continued on and we finally reached the castle where my parents were waiting for us.

I gave mom her flowers and we all said how much we missed each other and talked about all the fun we had.

I was more excited to be in my own bed.

I unpacked and I then went to my room and just laid on my bed.

A few moments after Niall came running in my room and jumping on me.

"Nice to see you" I said.

"I missed you and I'm so glad you are back".

I pushed him off "I missed you too".

"How was it? Did it help like you hoped it would?"

"It was, it was nice to get my mind of things. I want to take you to the cabin we were at".

"Sounds fun. We can always stop there when we leave for our honeymoon".

"That sounds like a plan. How was everything here? Did I miss anything exciting?"

"It was the same. I spent time with the kids and it was fun".

"That is good to hear those kids love you".

"They are good kids. Hunting has been amazing".

I felt a little nervous inside "what do you mean by amazing? What happened?"

"We caught and killed two dragons. It was really shocking though".

Those dragons could of been Victor or Hunter or worse both.

"Why was it shocking?" I asked nervously.

"It was just easy, they didn't fight back like we expected. George shit an arrow at one and I hit the other and they just fell to the ground and while they did fight back it wasn't terrible".

"That sounds good and means I'll be able to roam outside now".

"I sure hope so".

He kissed me and we just laid there for a bit.

I was panicking on the inside because one I feel awful that two dragons are now dead but I don't know if it Hunter or Victor or both.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah everyone is good. No one got hurt".

"That is great".

Niall ended up leaving and I went to go find grandmother to tell her what Niall had told me. I was also going to ask if she wanted to sneak out of the castle with me tonight. That is if Niall decides to stay home or goes out hunting.