Chapter 14

"There you are" Niall said.

"Here I am. I didn't think I would be seeing you today".

"I wasn't going to come but I wanted to come see you".

"That is very sweet of you".

He hugged me.

"I do love you" he said.

"And I love you. What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?".

"I just feel like something is wrong and you are hiding something from me".

"I'm not".

"I just get worried about you sometimes".

"And how many times do I have to tell you not to be worried".

He rubbed his finger on my check "I know".

We went to our to our new to be room and just laid on the bed and talked.

"Is everything good with hunting?" I asked him.

"It is. We haven't seen any dragons and it has been really quite in the woods. Not entirely quite but it seems just quiet if that makes sense".

"I get you. How is everyone at the village doing I wish I could go down and see them all".

"Everyone seems to be doing good. The food and water supply has been excellent. Nobody has to worry about that".

"That is good to hear".

"Some of the kids their do miss you".

"I miss them as well. Did you hunt already today or are you going tonight?"

"I went a little this morning but I was going to go tonight but I rather stay here and just admire those beautiful hazel eyes".

I smiled "as much as I would love that, I don't want to keep you away from your duties".

"You never do. The team will soon be appointed a new leader once I agree to become king so they are going to need to learn to hunt without me".

"I know but don't you want to hunt for as much as you can".

"I can hunt whenever".

"Guess you staying with me tonight".

He laughed "I guess".

We just laid there and I ended up falling asleep until I got woken up by the smell of food.

"Someone is up" Niall said.

"Why did you let me sleep".

"You looked tired and I fell asleep too".

"That makes me feel a little better".

"Now here is some food".

After we ate we walked around the castle since that was the only thing we could do, well the only thing I can do.

The more time Niall has been spending in the castle with me the more I start to hate being trapped in here. I hated it more for him then me now because I know he wants to take me exploring but the only time he spends with me now is in the castle.

I knew that Niall was trying his best to secure the dragon problem so I can be allowed to leave the castle. I hated that I was keeping the secret from him. I wanted to tell him but I don't know how he would react. I knew I wanted to tell someone about seeing Uncle Victor but then I had to admit I was leaving the castle mostly every night. I knew I could tell Hunter but I only see him when I sneak out, Niall has a meeting here, or I ask for him to come.