Epilogue

Our honeymoon was amazing and everything I could of asked for. Niall really enjoyed the time at the cabin and wants to come back frequently. Once we returned to the kingdom the dragon training was in full force and there was so much dragons in the kingdom playing around with everyone.

Hunter was appointed leader to this and he looked the happiest I ever seen him.

My dad even go his very own dragon. Hunter had told me he blocked off the lakes that we know of so those wandering in the woods can't find it.

It was temporary of course.

The kingdom was so full of life and Niall's family was all moved in and the twins had become friends with the kids who are in the castle everyday.

Niall and I were being presented with our crowns today and will be officially King and Queen.

We gathered in the crown room and my dad presented Niall with his crown and mom with mine.

I saw grandmother tearing up and I gave her a hug. Hunter was cheering the loudest and it was official.

Niall and Carrie Anderson, King and Queen of Wander the kingdom of now dragons.

"All hail King Niall! All hail Queen Carrie!" Everyone said and clapped.

I stood up "people of wander let the riding of the dragons begin"

Everyone ran outside and got to their dragons and we flew.

This is what this kingdom should of always been about.

I kissed Niall.

I could get used to this Queen thing.