Adrinette

Marinette has been talking to Luka a lot lately, Adrien started to get super jealous so He wrote Mari a note.
Marinette
You have been a naughty girl so you'll have a punishment.
From ???
Adrien quickly shoved it in Her locker
(At the end of school)
Marinette opened her locker and found note,
She realised the handwriting it was Adrien.
Marinette bit Her lip she knew what trouble she was in.
When she got home there was a shadow,
"Did you read to the note princess~"
"A-Adrien you do know that Me and Luka are just friends"
"I know, but you made me lose control so I have to punish you~" He smirked
"L-lose c-control?" Marinette turned Her head and saw rope and a ribbon. "You won't be able to walk tomorrow" Adrien walked up to Mari and kissed Her neck earning a small moan. He put on his sexy deep voice on and whispered in Her ear "your MINE!" Adrien slammed his lips on Hers, she kissed back wanting more Adrien slipped his tongue into her mouth making her moan "A-ah" He took of Maris shirt and kissed Her stomach leaving hickeys all over her "A-adrien m-more" Mari begged "we're just getting started and you want more~" He unclipped Her bra and kissed Her passionately the kiss was more deeper than ever. He picked her up bridal style and threw her onto the bed, Adrien kneed one of her breasts making her moan. While pinching the other "A-AHH A-adrien" the sound of her moaning made Adrien go crazy. He attacked Her neck making her a moaning mess, "M-mmm" Adrien smirked "Do you want more?"
"Y-yes Adrien please don't s-stop" Mari yelled in pleasure "Beg" Adrien kissed Her nipple making Mari cry in pleasure. He found Her weak spot Mari flipped Adrien over So Mari was on top, She ripped of his shirt groaning in want Mari started to suck his abs earning a loud moan from Him "AGH MARI" she smirked "MARI DONT S-STOP" She slowly took of His boxers only using Her teeth. Mari started to tease Him by rubbing on him "A-ah MARI PLEASE S-STOP T-TEASING" She bit Her lip and started to lick his tip "MARI A-AHH YOUR DRIVING ME CRAZY!" She quickly put his cock into her mouth and started to suck it, she couldn't fit it all in so she started to squeeze his cock. "F-FUCK MARI AGHH"
Adrien arched His back in pleasure making him fit more of his cock into her mouth "Mmmm" Adrien was about to cum but he lifted Mari up and threw onto bed. He grabbed the rope and tied it around her body, he quickly got the ribbon and tied her wrists to the bed post. Mari tried to move but that made her moan loudly "AHH" Adrien blushed he craved her for so long, Adrien ripped of her panties and licked her clit "O-oh A-Adrien!" The sound of Mari moaning drove him wild. Adrien saw that Mari was already wet "tsk tsk tsk You cummed without me princess your punishment is getting real~" He started to suck her walls making her scream in pleasure "DADDY DONT STOP!" She begged "You better call me that" Adrien inserted two fingers in Her thrusting in and out "A-AHHH DADDY" Mari was milking his fingers he licked the cum off her pussy and his fingers leaving nothing to go to waste "that was delicious princess~~" He went back to her pink beautiful lips and gently kissed her "G-GO HARD ON ME DADDY" he lined his cock with her pussy and Entered her fast thrusting in and out of her "F-FUCK MARI YOU FEEL AGHH SOo GOOD!" Adrien went deeper and deeper "HARDER ADRIEN FUCK ME LIKE NO TOMORROW!" Adrien finally hit her g-spot "AHHH ADRIEN"
"FUCK MARI" they both cummed together Adrien took out his cock and layer next to her "Kitty"
"Yes princess?"
"I'm not tired yet"
"I feel the same way I fuck you all night!"
Adrien surprisingly pounced on Her quickly entered her "WHO OWNS YOU" Adrien started pounding her pussy making her cum again "AGHH YOU D-DO" Mari yelled in pleasure while milking his dick "WHO IS YOU?" Adrien kept on banging her g-spot "PRINCESS ANSWER YOUR MASTER!" Adrien went faster and faster "ADRIEN I BELONG TO YOU A-AH A-AH" Mari started to run out of breath so Adrien slowed down a bit "Agh Mari Y-you feel a-amazing" Adrien kept on thrusting in Her but really slowly "AHH ADRIEN" Mari cummed for the sixth time suddenly the white thick liquid was dripping on Adrien's cock he slowly took it out and it looked like there members were about to explode. Adrien licked off the Her cum and she sucked of his, "I love you Marinette" Adrien blushed
"I love you more Adrien" He kissed her lips once more and they both went to sleep.
THE END