🌹Adrinette🌹

"LADYBUG!" I looked up and saw a black blob running up to me everything was a blur

"LADYBUG!" I looked up and saw a black blob running up to me everything was a blur. I felt tired,Weak, I closed my eyes all I heard was a voice. I need to sleep.

"How is she master Fu?" I heard that voice again. The same voice from before. I slowly opened my eyes I blinked a few times to get my vision back. I saw my kitty, my knight in shining armour "A-Adrien" I whispered I was really weak "M-Marinette your okay!" Adrien wrapped his arms around me turning it into a small embrace "I-I thought I lost you!" A tear fell from his face "Marinette why did you do that?" He put his head against mine making me stare into his perfect green emerald eyes.
"People do crazy things when they're in love" she kissed his beautiful lips "Marinette I love you with all my heart" Adrien picked her up bridal style and left  "Adrien put me down we're in public" people started to stare and take pictures as Adrien cradled her in his arms "Adrien dude!" Nino and the group waved but he ignored everything. they got to Marinette's room Adrien laid his princess on the bed "A-Adrien...the w-whole of Paris knows a-about us" she placed her hand on his cheek "Your so handsome...how did I get so lucky" Adrien blushed as he kissed her hand leaving a little hickey "you mean how did I get so lucky my princess" he took off his shirt leaving Mari speechless "Like what you see bugaboo~~~" Adrien smirked as he took of his trousers leaving him in his Agreste boxers "I wear these everyday bugaboo thank you for making them. But how do you know my size?" he grinned "S-Shut up" without him knowing Marinette starting licking his large cock "M-Marinette y-yes" she moved her mouth up and down his shaft "P-Princess!" She started to go slow then went faster "Mmmm" Mari ran her tongue across the bottom of His cock and stared into his green eyes "F-Fuck...your so good princess"
She grabbed his dick and started to throat fuck it making him groan "Agh! A-Ah! I'm going t- ah!" Cum left his cock making it drip down her throat Mari took it out of her and tried to Catch her breath. Adrien saw her shiny pale skin and saliva dripping out of her pink lips "it's my turn~~~" He threw her onto the bed and turned her around so her ass was in his face "Do you want me fuck your ass or spank you?"

"Both"
Marinette's P.O.V
The shock and pain radiated from my naked ass I started to cry from the pain and pleasure "Do you want me stop?" His voice was so soft "N-No" I replied as he started to smack my ass again the tensing of my ass cheeks, the slight dance I did, the flexing of my fingers and my toes, the uncontrollable reaction of my body under his gaze, and under his control. "Kitty can you Fuck me?" He went to my ear and started to nibble on the nub "of course princess~~"

No ones P.O.V
With one single thrust his cock disappeared into her folds, moans and groans filled the room their bodies moved back and forth "A-Ah! Adrien!" He thrusted deeper and harder making her scream in pleasure "Scream my name Marinette I'll fuck you all night" Adrien made out with her neck "Adrien I- ah!" White liquid left her body "Ah!" Adrien shot his seed into her wet pussy "I love you" he kissed her nose "I love you more"

VWith one single thrust his cock disappeared into her folds, moans and groans filled the room their bodies moved back and forth "A-Ah! Adrien!" He thrusted deeper and harder making her scream in pleasure "Scream my name Marinette I'll fuck you all...