Marichat

"What is this place?" Mari whispered to herself  all she saw was a dark misty mansion "Hey Alya- AHHHH!" A cat with green forest eyes got her phone and smashed it "W-Who are you?" She stared into his eyes "Follow me." He started walking "I don't even know your name?!" She crossed her arms "Ugh...humans...My name is Chat now move." He grabbed her arm and threw her over his shoulders "C-Chat!" She yelled as chat blushed
(Chats kitchen)
"Woah...this is amazing!"

"Whatever-Agh!" Chat fell to the ground "C-Chat! What's wrong?" She cradled him in her arms "Get off me!-

"Whatever-Agh!" Chat fell to the ground "C-Chat! What's wrong?" She cradled him in her arms "Get off me!-...shit...." he started to purr as Mari scratched his ears "Mmm right there...." Chat snuggled into her arms as she giggled "Marinette...I can't take it anymore" he planted a kiss on her lips "I-I'm I-In h-heat....." he whispered "Heat? What does that mean?" She played with his hair "I'm a vampire..." Mari pushed him and went in a corner "Your a Vampire?! Are you going to suck my blood or something?!" Mari looked into his eyes waiting for an answer "N-No I just need your help....I need to have sex with you to stop my pain...." she walked closer and held his hand "I-I'll help you....." chat sighed in relief and picked her up bridal style and ran to the bedroom.
(10 minutes later)
Moans and heavy panting filled the room "C-Chat! Yes!" He kisses her from head to toe, lavishing extra attention to her breasts, the curve of her hips. Her navel. "Every time you're alone in you bed, lights off, panties down. I'll know you're thinking of me pumping against your bare ass" his jaw scrapes her inner thigh. He tasted her his tongue sliding through her folds and striking points that makes her arch with pleasure "Kitty! A-ah! God yes!" He slowly entered her pussy his firm, loving ministrations send delicious tingles running through her body and she felt herself gripping him tighter "Faster! A-ah! I'm going to- ahhh!" Chat and Mari cummed..."I love you Marinette this feels right.." he got  a strand of her blue bell hair and put behind her ear "I love you too"
(Morning)
"Ugh...I feel so sick" Mari ran to the toilet and threw up "Oh no...I'm having a vampire baby!"
The end!