Chapter 2

"Adrien! I'm home!" Kagami kissed his rosey cheek "H-Hey honey..." Kagami started to kiss his neck, he started to think that Kagami was Mari and wondered what it would feel like to have her pink lips on his. "M-Mari"
Adrien's P.O.V
Fuck! I didn't just say that! I didn't just say that! I did just say that! "Mari?! Who is Mari?!" Shit! I couldn't help it! Mari is so sexy....snap out of it adrien! "She's...um..." Seriously brain! Kagami's going to think I'm cheating on her! Before the wedding! Maybe I want her to think that...
"That's it Adrien! I'm not marrying you! I don't love you!" Kagami packed her stuff and ran out crying "Kagami! Wait!" Adrien sat on the sofa why does he keep on thinking about Marinette? "Marinette...I need to see her"
At the strip club.
"Come on baby girl twerk for me~" a random man started touching her waist, "S-stop p-please" a tear fell down her cheek "Fine. I'll just report you to your boss-" His fingers trailed down her legs.
"Hello I'm looking for Marinette DupainCheng I want to buy her." Adrien's heart started to make a hole, the thought of his princess getting touched by disgusting men. "I think you have the wrong name! She's the worst stripper I have!" Her boss laughed "I said I wanted Marinette! I'll give you six million!" Mari looked over her shoulder and saw Adrien yelling at her boss. "A-Adrien?" He kept on shouting until his green eyes made contact with hers. His face smiled but turned into angry glare when he saw an ugly man kissing her legs. "Okay! Jesus! Marinette get your ass over here now!!!" Mari quickly ran over and started crying "W-What?" She whispered "I'm selling you to this man! Don't disappoint me!" He grabbed her arm so tightly that it started to bleed "Don't touch her!" Adrien pushed him "Don't ever touch my princess!" Mari started to glow only chat calls her that..."C-Chat?!" Adrien got up and quickly pulled her out of the building "what did you say?" He was still holding her hand "c-chat is that you?" Mari started to tremble she hasn't heard from him for years. "P-Princess I-I I'm so sorry" he pulled her in for a tight hug but Marinette pushed him away. "I waited for you! I would text you every day stupid cat! You never answered!" Mari started to run, sprinting down the street, and never looking back. "Princess! Wait!" He looked everywhere sweat started to drip from his forehead. The moonlight started to shine on a roof and he saw his princess glowing in light. "She really is a princess..." Adrien transformed and went on the roof. "Leave me alone chat. You ruined my life." Mari started to fiddle with the charm he gave her. " you still have the charm?" A voice of surprise escaped his lips "it's what kept me going...I loved you chat. You only saw me as Friend! Ah!" Suddenly her foot slipped and tripped of the building. "Princess!" He quickly wrapped his fingers in hers and pulled her back up. "Do you love me?" Mari stared into his eyes "Princess...I-I......" his voice started to shake as she stepped closer backing him up against the wall. "Yes I love you!" He shouted  "stop lying! I'm going home!" She was about start climbing down the ladder until chat pinned her against the wall.
"You're mine"
End of chapter 2
I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much this virus is really annoying! And life threatening! I have to do a lot of homework! Don't worry I will try update as soon as possible! Love you all! Stay safe! ❤️🖤❤️