🌹Chat Noir X Multimouse🌹

"Here Princess" Chat put a Miraculous box in Marinette's hand "C-Chat W-What's t-this" thoughts flied through her mind she's already ladybug she can't be to super hero's "Just open it" He blushed and opened it box with her hand "Woah!" A pink light twirled around Marinette, transforming her into a pink and grey costume "P-Princess y-you l-look u-unreal" A new shade of red spread across Chats face "T-Thanks C-Chat....Now let's go fight!" Multi jumped to building to building to the park "The villain is over there!" Chat pointed towards stormy weather and got his baton and hit the akuma "Ow you'll pay f- Oh look! A new superhero!" Stormy started to strike lighting at Marinette "Princess! Look out!" Chat fell on top of her "Enough Romance! Give me your miraculous!"
(Multi-mouse kept on failing, they went to the Eiffel Tower)
"I-I can't do this Chat!" Tears rolled down her pink mask "Princess I believe in you! We all make mistakes"

Now let's go fight!" Multi jumped to building to building to the park "The villain is over there!" Chat pointed towards stormy weather and got his baton and hit the akuma "Ow you'll pay f- Oh look! A new superhero!" Stormy started to strike lighti...

"I-I'm sorry I think someone else should help you on this mission." Multi touched her miraculous about to take it of *Bang!* "Princess I believe in you! Come with Me" Chat jumped to the akuma "Sorry Chat" she whispered and hid in a corner "Tiki! Spots on!" Ladybug swung her Yo-yo around and hit the villains akuma "L-Ladybug?" Chat turned around focusing where Marinette was "Miraculous Ladybug! Bye chat!" She ran away "Where's Marinette? Fuck!"
(Chat searched all over Paris for Marinette until he saw a blue ocean eyed girl) "H-Hey C-Chat" Mari sobbed "Hey Princess we all make mistakes...Your look so adorable" he sat next to her and put his arm around her shoulder "I-I love you Chat" Multi-mouse kissed his soft lips "Mari..." Chat picked her up and went to the Eiffel Tower
(After a 20 minute make out session)
"C-Chat! Agh!" He took of her suit and sucked Her nipples "Mari....Let me make love to you" Chat put her legs around his waist and thrusted into her sweat dripping from there bodies, his lips intoxicating her "C-Chat! A-Ah! F-Fuck!" Uncontrollable moans escaped her pink lips "Princess! I didn't know you had a bad side...Ahhh!"  His dick started to twitch while he was thrusting deeper into her waves of pleasure "Multi-Mouse ahhh! A-Ah!"  She blushed as Mari felt him twitching but moaned straight after he hit her g-spot "Chat! A-Ah! Ahhhh hit me again kitty!" Multi-mouse begged him "I own you princess you belong to me" Chat thrusted harder and harder until he hit her again "Chat! Ahhhh! Yes!" She detransformed So Mari was in her clothes "Lets take you home my princess" he picked her up and went home.
The end!
Sorry guys! I got more tests....fuck sake 🙄🙄