Ladynoir 2

"WHAT!" Mari screamed "Y-Yeah" Adrien started to sweat "B-But h-how?!" Mari punched Adrien in the gut "Oww! Okay! Let me tell you!" Adrien but on some shorts and sat Mari on His lap. "W-What are you d-doing?" Mari blushed "That's not important let me tell you. Me and you were fighting a villain you got hit and u-uh...You we're under a love spell and you wanted me to fuck you." Adrien felt so embarrassed "And u-uh you kept on asking me to do it...So I did and it broke the spell!" Adrien ran into the bathroom and started to take a shower, while Marinette was trying to process what he just said.
Marinette P.O.V
ADRIEN IS CHAT NOIR!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUCKK! I REJECTED HIM ALL THIS TIME! I LOST MY VIRGINITY! WITH ADRIEN AGRESTE!
Nobodies P.O.V
When Marinette came to her senses she decided to get in the shower. "Alright I'm going to do this!" Mari smirked she quickly opened the bathroom door and saw Adrien taking a shower. Water dripping from his rock muscular abs Mari blushed "O-oh h-hey Mari w-what are you d-doing?" Adrien blushed while looking at her breasts Mari noticed where Adrien was looking at. "Can I-I shower with you? Since you've seen all of me anyway." Mari blushed like a tomato "S-sure princess." Adrien grabbed her waist so Mari was in the shower. She got the sponge and started washing him in a sexy way (imagine it) Mari made her way to his abs washing him in circles. Water dripping from his gorgeous golden body Adrien blushed "Your enjoining this bugaboo~~" Mari didn't answer him she went down to his cock and started to wash him. Adrien tried to hold in his moans but failed "A-ah" Mari giggled "You like this Kitty?" Mari kissed him passionately shoving her tongue into his mouth exploring him while Adrien was exploring her. She moaned a lot in the kiss making the sounds go to Adrien's crotch, he couldn't take it anymore he needed her he wanted to fuck Her everyday. Morning day and night he grabbed Mari's legs and put them on his shoulder. Making him thrust into her "AHHH!" Mari moaned in pleasure

"I love you~~" Adrien left trails of kisses down her neck then her collarbone "Ahhhhh!" Countless layers of blush appeared on her cheeks

"I love you~~" Adrien left trails of kisses down her neck then her collarbone "Ahhhhh!" Countless layers of blush appeared on her cheeks. He quickly slid his tongue against the roof of Mari's mouth "Mmmm" They both separated for air and he went deeper into her making her scream in pleasure "AHHH!" Mari put her head on his lacing their hands together M-Marinette! A-ah!" Mari's grip on his hand tightened. "FASTER! A-AH! M-MORE!" Mari begged him Adrien went faster and deeper. When Adrien was fully in it was like a never ending sea of pleasure. "A-adrien!" Mari's Hands tugged onto his golden locks. "Mari..." Adrien grunted "Y-your s-so wet!" He went faster after Adrien said those words Mari's cheeks discovered a new shade of red. Because she was wet it was easier for Adrien to slid in and out of Her. "Your so good...." Mari whimpered she slowly looked at him and saw his deep red cheeks "Can w-we t-take t-this to the bed?" Mari whispered "Y-Yeah" Adrien grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Mari making her blush "Y-you r-ready for r-round 2?" Adrien picked her up and threw Mari onto the bed. "Always kitty" she blushed Adrien went on top of her and shoved his cock into her "a-ah Adrien!" Adrien decided to pick up the pace and lunged forward, going back and forth "A-AHHH!" Mari moaned "a-ah!" Adrien squeezed his eyes shut from the pleasure. "A-adrien!" Mari clenched her fists "Mari.....Your so tight...Ahhh..." Adrien could feel her liquid coming "Mari.... Your close." She nodded pulling him to a passionate kiss "Mmmm" she moaned, Mari could feel him going faster and deeper. "Ahhh..." Mari gasped "A-adrien!" She bit Her lip Adrien hit her point "A-adrien!!!" The feeling was unexplainable. They both cummed "ahhhh!" He grunted Mari's walls were collapsing around his cock. "M-MARI! Your so tight...." he moaned Mari could feel his cum spread inside of her. Mari reached another orgasm. "AHHHH!" She gasped as he pulled out his cock. He laid beside her "T-that was unreal...." Adrien stroke her hair "It sure was...." Mari stared into his green emerald eyes "I love you." Mari said his eyes widened before he pulled her into a kiss. There lips moving in sync her tongue went inside his mouth. Earning a moan there tongues tackled each other, until they pulled away from the lack of oxygen "I love you too." Maris smiled they both cuddled each other "Goodnight princess."
"Goodnight kitty."
The end!