Ladynoir

"Happy New Year bugaboo!" He planted a kiss on her lips "Happy New Year kitty" she giggled as he twirled her around "I know how to celebrate~~~" Chat pinned her to the wall "Take of your suit

"Happy New Year bugaboo!" He planted a kiss on her lips "Happy New Year kitty" she giggled as he twirled her around "I know how to celebrate~~~" Chat pinned her to the wall "Take of your suit." he commanded "Y-Yes C-Chat.." She blushed as she detransformed and took of her bra "You're so beautiful..." He stepped forward and made out with her neck "A-ah!" She started to wobble her legs from the pleasure "Stand still." Chat whispered in her ear "Y-Yes C-Chat" she bit her lip as he cat-licked her ear lobe. "You drive me crazy.." he took of his suit "H-How did you do that?!" Lb stared into his green forest eyes "Superhero's Don't tell their secrets m'lady~" he dipped two fingers into her swollen wet pussy making her scream. "A-ah! C-Chat!" Her head fell back from the pleasure "Scream my name. Let everyone know your mine." He pumped his fingers in and out making her build up her climax. "C-Chat!" Cum dripped on the floor "Your so wet..." He licked her collarbone "C-Chat m-make l-love t-to me please..." Lb begged as Chat swirled his tongue around her nipples "I'm in control" His sexy breathing made Lb cum even more "Oh bugaboo...is your skin begging for my touch~~?" He smirked "C-Chat I need you please..." she grabbed his dick making him groan "M'lady....you don't know what your doing...." he sighed in pleasure as Lb rubbed her pussy against his dick "I-I C-Can't H-Handle I-It..." he grabbed her hair while she was sucking his long dick "A-ah....Ladybug....Princess..." Chat pulled her up so they were making eye contact "I'll make love to you now...." He entered her sea of bliss as they both moaned. "Ahhh!" Chat went as fast as he could making Lb moan loudly "Ahhh! Kitty!" He thrusted harder into her folds "P-Princess..." he sighed as they both came.
*Bang!*
"Fireworks!" Ladybug smiled "Their beautiful"
"Yeah....But you look extraordinary"
"C-Chat...I love you...."
"I love you more than croissants..."
The end!
Happy New Year!
🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇