Marichat

"We have a new student today called Luka, you can sit next to Marinette" Mari smiled as she heard Adrien growl.
(A week later)
"Luka your so funny!" Mari giggled "That's it Plagg, claws out!" Chat jumped in front of Luka "Hey Luka right? Stay away from my girl" chat grabbed her waist "I saw her first" Luka punched his face making chats lip bleed "C-Chat! Come on let's go!" Mari held his hand and went home.

(A week later)"Luka your so funny!" Mari giggled "That's it Plagg, claws out!" Chat jumped in front of Luka "Hey Luka right? Stay away from my girl" chat grabbed her waist "I saw her first" Luka punched his face making chats lip bleed "C-Chat! Com...

"I love you...now let me take care of you" chat slowly stripped away her clothes, dropping hot kisses along every inch of newly revealed skin. "K-kitty..." his tongue leaves a wet stripe, along the slope of her breast, before he tugs her nipple into his mouth "A-ah!" Every slow, weighty tug makes her moan loud. His hand dropped between her thighs "oh god...kitty" he takes his time with her, chasing every sigh and moan with clever fingers. "Ahh! Y-yes!" His thumb brushed her clit, teasing her pleasure to new heights. "A-ah! F-Fuck! C-Chat!" A sharp gasp escaped her as he pushed inside of her. Chat dropped kisses along her neck, her breasts, and her shoulders as she rides the sensation. "M-Mari!" Chat finally joins her, pushed over the edge as she arched her hips higher "Mmm...C-Chat" when she came down from her thigh, she realised that chat is still hard and pulsing inside of her "C-Chat!" He shifted his hips, she gasped as a ripple of pleasure flows through her. "A-ahhh! Y-Yes!"
(The next day)
"I can't walk..." Mari whispered
"Good. So I can have you all to myself" he held his hand cuffs
"C-Chat..."
The end!
🖤💚🖤💚 ❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️