Marichat

Chat Noir was the only superhero in Paris, He had to take a mission so he left the country for a year. When he returned chat jumped to building to building to get to Marinettes house. When he got to the DupainCheng house chat decided to go through to bakery door. Mari was taking some orders because her parents are in China for a week. Mari looked down to look at a magazine and chat walked up to her. "Miss I need to eat something" Chat blushed Mari was still looking down at her magazine "What would you like to eat sir" Mari asked
"You~~" Chat smirked Mari looked straight up "C-CHAT!" Mari bent over the counter to hug him "I've missed you! I've wanted you t-" chat cut her off  "You've wanted me. Huh princess~~" Chat bit His lip She giggled "I've missed your flirty ness kitty" Mari blushed "Princess...You know that we used to play on the swings...well I-" Mari kissed him passionately "Let's play kitty~~" Chat smirked he picked up and laid her on the counter "C-Chat! I have to close shop! And put the blinds on the windows!" Mari yelled "Ughhh do It quick princess otherwise that will be a punishment!" Chat groaned she quickly closed the shop so nobody can see them. He grabbed and pushed her into the counter "I wanted you for so long princess, every night I couldn't sleep because I wanted to touch you body~~" Chat attacked her neck sucking her and leaving hickeys "A-ah" he sucked her neck harder making her scream "AHH C-Chat" He went back to her lips and kissed her hard Chat forced his tongue in her mouth making her slip out a moan "Mmmm" without Mari noticing Chat put his hand in her pussy squeezing her hard "A-AHHH" her moaning drove chat insane so he took out his dick and thrusted into her "AHHH A-AHH CHAT FASTER!" Chat smirked "As you wish princess~~" Chat went as fast as he could very single thrust he would get deeper and deeper exploring her pussy. "C-CHAT A-AH A-AH" Mari yelled "CHAT IM ABOUT TO C- AHHH" "MARI! AHH!" Chat shot his seed into her as she started milking his dick "A-ah A-ah Chat!" He smirked he finally claimed that she belonged to him *KNOCK* "THIS BAKERY SHOULD BE OPEN" A man yelled. Chat didn't care he lifted her t-shirt and started sucking Her nipples "I-M A-AH S-SORRY A-AH B-BUT T-HE A-AH STORE IS CLOSED A-AH!" Chat loved the sound of her moaning and losing control. When the man left chat picked her up bridal style and ran up the stairs. He threw her onto the bed and licked her pussy making her scream his name in pleasure. "A-AHH Chat!" Chat thrusted His Tongue into her making Mari lose control "FUCK! CHAT!" Chat licked her Clint making her scream in pleasure "A-ahhhhh dont stop!" Chat smirked and stopped "Beg...Beg for me" Mari quickly got up and went down to his cock "I've missed this kitty~~"  Mari licked his tip in circles "FUCK!MARI! DONT STOP!" Mari grabbed his cock and squeeze "Do you like that kitty~~" Mari giggled "AH! MARI!" Without a warning Mari started sucking his cock "DONT STOP MARI!" Chat lost control he was going to fuck her all night "PRINCESS!" Mari was sucking him faster "Mmmm" the sound of her enjoying this chat couldn't take it. He picked her up and threw Mari onto the bed "YOU BELONG TO ME!" Chat yelled he went to her pink breasts and started sucking on one while pinching the other "O-OH C-CHAT A-AHHH!" 5 minutes later chat went up to her neck and started licking it until he went down to her nipples licking them in circles "A-AH A-AH" Chat opened her legs and thrusted into her "MARI!" While He was fucking her he made out with her nipples making her cry in pleasure. Chat got deeper and deeper making her scream his name "Yes princess make everybody know that your mine!" Chat finally hit her g-spot but he didn't stop "C-CHAT AHHH!" "PRINCESS!" Chat started to go slower and slower, Mari was milking him until Chat took his dick out. He looked at Maris heavy breathing then looked at her hickeys on her body then he looked at her wet pussy covered in cum. "Princess I want to fuck you all night!" Chat picked her up and slammed Mari against the wall shoving his dick into her ass "A-AHHHH C-CHAT A-AH A-AH!" "IM GOING TO FUCK YOU ALL A-AH NIGHT AHH PRINCESS!" Chat kept on thrusting into her ass "KITTY A DIFFERENT POSITION! A-AH A-AH C-CHAT!" Chat took his dick out, he quickly turned her around so she was facing him and he grabbed her legs and put them around his waist.
"CHAT A-AHHH FASTER! FUCK ME LIKE NO TOMORROW!" Mari begged "Trust A-AH me princess after this you'd want me to come over every night!" Chat thrusted in and out until he went deep and hit her g-spot "AHHHH" they both cummed to together. The two love birds fell onto the bed "I love you kitty" Mari blushed "I love you more princess" chat kissed her and they both fell asleep.