Marichat

"What if something happened to him Alya?" Marinette started to ramble "He's probably with Nino" she reassured the ocean eyed girl

"We are here for you adrien" Luka hugged him "Thanks guys" a tear rolled down his tanned cheek "Does Mari know your here?" Nino looked at his texts from Alya "No

"We are here for you adrien" Luka hugged him "Thanks guys" a tear rolled down his tanned cheek "Does Mari know your here?" Nino looked at his texts from Alya "No...I need to speak to her can you text Alya to leave her alone please" Adrien packed his things and went in an alley way "Claws out!" The black cat jumped to a building and saw Marinette on the balcony "I'm so luck to have her, my beautiful Marinette" Chat was about to see her until a person went to approach her balcony.
"Marinette you will be my bride! That Agreste doesn't deserve you! Your mine!" Evillustrator picked her up and ran away "Put me down Nathaniel! Stop!" Chat clenched his fists his face started to turn red "she's mine" he ran after his princess and saw Mari tied up "L-Let me g-go!" She struggled to get free "Never! Now you sit here while I get ladybugs and chat noirs miraculous" he laughed and flew away "Princess I'm here" Chat untied her and kissed her soft lips "Now go transform m'lady~" he smirked and ran after Nathaniel "Tiki spots on!"
(After the battle Marinette went to her house and started to get changed..)
"I think we did pretty good bugaboo" he looked at the floor and saw Marinette with nothing on. Nothing. She was completely naked. "C-Chat"
(This is the first time I will be typing as chat noir I won't do this again I ran out of ideas)
Chats P.O.V (whatever you call it)
I left small kisses down her perfect body "A-Ah! Chat!" I put two fingers inside her and start slowly going in and out. Mari bit her lower lip trying to keep in her beautiful sexy noises she spread her legs wider while I thrust my fingers inside of her "ahhhh k-kitty!" My other fingers hit against her inner thighs while three fingers go in deeper "C-Chat y-yes!" She moaned but I took my fingers out and lick them clean "C-Chat I need you" my princess blushed, I picked her up and threw her onto the the bed "I need you too princess" I grab her by the ankles and pull her forward "M-Make me y-yours" Marinette blushed as I glide my dick against her pussy "AH!" I quickly ram my cock up her ass fucking her as hard as I can "C-Chat g-god y-yes!" She moaned as I pounded her faster "Your mine princess..You belong to me...agh!I think I'm about to cum!" I yelled as I cummed all over her beautiful ass "Me goo kitty! Ahhh!"
(The next day they were fighting a villain)
"Look out!"

agh!I think I'm about to cum!" I yelled as I cummed all over her beautiful ass "Me goo kitty! Ahhh!" (The next day they were fighting a villain)"Look out!"

"Mmm you look beautiful"
"Shut up perv"