Ladrien

"I should visit Adrien, Tiki spots on!" Adrien and Marinette revealed their identities and now there dating Ladybug went to visit Adrien....
"Kitty? Where are you?" She looked around his room and saw Adriens wallpaper on his computer "He's so cute...Adrien you home?" Ladybug put her head against the bathroom door and heard water "Oh he's in the shower...puurrfect" she grinned and opened the door saw water dripping down his golden abs "M-Marinette?" He saw a blue blob through the glass Lb walked to the shower door and placed her hand on glass so he could see. As the water got hotter Adrien put his hand on the glass door "come here princess" he grinned as he opened the door and pulled Ladybug in......moans filled the room "A-Ah! Adrien!" She groaned as Adrien kissed her neck leaving purple spots everywhere "you're so beautiful" he left trails of kisses and bites down her stomach and swirling his tongue around her nipples "agh....ahhhh Adrien m-more..." she panted Adrien went down to her pussy and started to suck and lick her Clint swirling his tongue in and out of her folds "I love you....ahhh!" Ladybug ran her hands through his golden locks "delicious.." he grunted and wrapped her legs around his waist "fuck me Mr Agreste. Fuck your bugaboo~~~" she giggled but screamed after "A-Adrien...AHHHH!" Adrien rammed his cock into her thrusting violently "A-Ah! Agh! Yes! Adrien faster!" He kissed her passionately their tongues battling against each other as their bodies moved up and down "Mmmm" they wrapped their salvia around there tongues but parted for air, leaving one string of saliva around their tongue "Turn around" Adrien commanded her, she did what he told her to do. He pounded her ass and slammed her against the wall "Ladybug! P-Princess! You feel so good! Ahhhhh!" Cum left their bodies he kept on thrusting until a wave of pain and pleasure hit them "Ahhhhh!" They yelled and got out of the shower. Adrien unlocked door.
*Crack* Gabriel dropped the phone he saw his son naked and Marinette naked.
"Is everything okay sir" Nathalie came in and stared "Its about time!"
The end!

"Is everything okay sir" Nathalie came in and stared "Its about time!" The end!