Adrinette

"Agh!"

"Sorry Kagami I need to help Marinette" Adrien walked over to his Princess and helped her carry the tray "Thanks kitty

"Sorry Kagami I need to help Marinette" Adrien walked over to his Princess and helped her carry the tray "Thanks kitty..." Mari sighed "You look really sexy in that outfit Princess" he whispered "Really? I think it's ugly" Mari scratched her neck "That's it" Adrien grabbed her hand and went in a spare room "You're beautiful. Not ugly. Now say I'm beautiful or I'll punish you" Adrien pinned her arms above her head "I-I'm b-beautiful" Mari blushed "Adrien. There's something I need to tell y-" Adrien put his finger on her lip "Let's go to my house"
(When they got to Adrien's house they decided To go in the hot tub)
"Princess I love you" Adrien smirks, dipping down and giving her a searing, passionate kiss "I love you too" Maris lips move together as he pulls her on top of him, her bottom half still covered by the hot water. He moves her swimsuit aside, exposing her to a rush of water. "A-Adrien..." Adrien's fingers ghost along her centre, teasing little gasps out of her "A-ah!" Then, finally, his fingers enter her wet centre "S-Shit! A-Adrien!" But he keeps moving, pumping his fingers in and out of her, pushing himself and all the hot water in. "Ahhh! A-ah! Adrien!" It fills her up and makes her moan. Adrien fucks her with his fingers harder, faster, until she can't stand it. Falling apart around him, gasping and whining his name. "A-Adrien..." she stays there in his lap, panting as he kisses her again, soft and sweet this time. "Fuck me please" Mari whispered "Princess we can't you're pregnant remember" Adrien lifted her out of the hot tub. "I know..."
The end!
Sorry I didn't do the actual sex. I'm going on holiday today so I rushed this one. Love you all thank you for you support this books has 203k views! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️