A/N

( EDITED + UPDATED A/N – PLEASE READ! )

Hi! I'm Yasmin, the author of this book. I started writing this when I was seventeen and I honestly never expected anybody to even read a single chapter, but here we are! If you're an old reader, welcome back and thank you so much for your support. If you're a new reader, hey! I hope you enjoy reading these imagines as much as I enjoy writing them.

JUST A COUPLE OF REQUESTS!

Please don't be a ghost reader! Seeing people reading this book but not voting or commenting is super discouraging, and obviously I appreciate any feedback you're willing to give.

Please don't leave any rude comments! Constructive criticism is acceptable, but hate isn't, whether it's directed towards me or anybody else. This book is a safe space for everyone and I'd like to keep it that way.

If you want to PM me, feel free to do so! If you want to be friends, if you want to vent, if you want to talk about Marvel or anything else, go for it. Though I will warn you, I'm incredibly socially awkward.

– Lastly, some shameless self promotion... if, like me and many others, you're just a little bit too obsessed with Sebastian Stan, you might enjoy my other book, Summer in the City! Feel free to check it out if you want to.

Thank you! <3