xvii. SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN (two) [smut]

A/N – WARNING: SMUT. This is my first time writing smut so it's probably bad, I'm sorry.

—— ——

Initially, after emerging from the closet, you were greeted with a lot of indicative stares and raised eyebrows. Bucky quickly dismissed himself, presumably to avoid any questions about what had taken place in the closet. Mercifully, Tony soon distracted everyone with another silly game and you were left alone.

You sat on the couch for about five minutes before deciding that you couldn't wait any longer. You sneakily stood up and began the short journey to Bucky's room, smiling to yourself when you saw that the door was slightly ajar.

Before you had even knocked, you were taken by surprise when Bucky reached through the gap and grabbed your hand, pulling you inside the room as you giggled and blushed. He made sure to lock the door. After he did so, you leaned against it and the two of you stood in comfortable silence for a few seconds, gazing at each other. You admired his tousled hair, piercing blue eyes and sharp jawline.

Bucky placed his hand on your waist and your eyes slipped closed as he kissed you again. At first, it was slow and relaxed, but it soon became more heated. You gave a quiet sigh as he dipped his head slightly lower, occasionally placing feather-light kisses on your neck as he whispered to you.

"Don't you know what you do to me, doll? Walking around wearing nothing but that little shirt, biting your lip every time we make eye contact... you're teasing me, it's driving me crazy."

Your breathing became ragged as Bucky captured the sensitive skin of your neck between his teeth, biting down gently, leaving a mark. Meanwhile, he shifted his hand down, lifting up your oversized shirt and pulling at the waistband of your underwear until it fell to your ankles. He began to slowly trace circles around your clit, smirking when you let out a quiet moan. However, he quickly withdrew his hand again, making you whine at the loss of contact.

"Don't you think it's about time I tease you back, darling?"

Suddenly, he picked you up with ease and carried you across the room, carefully setting you down on his bed before sliding your shirt over your head, tossing it to the side. He didn't take long to remove his own clothing, leaving both of you completely exposed. Honestly, you were hugely turned on just by the sight of him.

Wasting no time, Bucky gently pushed your legs apart and placed kisses on the inside of your thighs. You inhaled sharply as his lips came into contact with your aching clit to finally relieve some of your tension. Your hands tangled in his hair as he sucked on it, swirling his tongue in circles.

At the same time, he used his metal hand to insert two fingers into your dripping core. He began to thrust them back and forth, alternating between fast and slow movements while continuing to glide his tongue over your folds.

"Bucky..." you whimpered, feeling your stomach clench as his fingers brushed over a spot that sent sparks flying through your body. You bit your lip, knowing that you wouldn't last much longer.

"Let go, sweetheart, I've got you." As soon as Bucky spoke, you felt your orgasm wash over you and you closed your eyes as intense waves of pleasure consumed your body.

After you came down from your high, Bucky leaned over to kiss you. You took advantage of the moment and rolled over, smoothly hooking your leg around his waist and straddling his lap.

"Can't tease me now," you muttered before reconnecting your lips with his. As you did so, you reached down and wrapped a hand around his cock. He broke the kiss as you slowly stroked his length, twisting your hand slightly and running your thumb over the head. You couldn't help but smile as he groaned at your actions.

You stilled your hand after a few strokes, ignoring Bucky's pleas for you to continue. Instead, you carefully guided his cock to your entrance and sunk down until he was fully sheathed inside of you, filling you up completely. You gave yourself a moment to adjust to his size before beginning to move.

At first, you rode him slowly, your movements delicate and erotic as he watched you, his pupils dilated with pure lust. Holding on to his shoulders for support, you picked up the pace and Bucky thrusted his hips up to meet you, a string of curse words leaving his mouth.

"Fuck, Y/N, you feel so good," he sighed, placing his hands on your waist to support your movements. As he leaned back slightly, the tip of his cock nudged against your sweet spot, still sensitive from your previous orgasm.

Your gentle whimpers gradually turned to heated moans and begs for him to move faster as your limbs began to ache. Surprisingly, he immediately obliged, thrusting into you much faster and harder than before.

Knowing you were close, Bucky brought a hand to your clit and began to softly rub in a circular motion again, bringing you to your second orgasm of the night. You clung to him, crying his name. His movements became sloppy as your walls clenched around his cock, bringing him to his peak too. He moaned as he released inside you, and the two of you rode out your highs.

As he pulled out of you, you leaned against him, spent. Smiling, Bucky leaned forward and kissed you once more, his lips warm and soft against yours. He laid down, pulling you close against his chest and covering you both with the sheets. In a matter of seconds, you were falling asleep, staying awake for long enough to hear him mutter one last thing to you.

"We are definitely doing that again, doll."