xxv. SEX WITH BUCKY WOULD INCLUDE...

A/N – WARNING: mature content. This is a little more detailed than the last chapter.

—— ——

• Bucky is usually the dominant one; however, once in a while, you decide to take control, which he absolutely loves.

• Although he prefers to be on top, Bucky also likes it when you ride him. It gives him the chance to touch and kiss you at the same time.

• Bucky often teases you. Sometimes even in public; he'll rest his hand on your upper thigh when you're at dinner with friends, or whisper things in your ear.

• Sex with Bucky never gets boring – it's sometimes rough, sometimes more slow and gentle, or maybe a mixture of the two.

• Bucky loves to see you on your knees, using your tongue to tease his length. Likewise, you enjoy it when he goes down on you.

• The two of you love to try out different locations – the bedroom, the shower, the kitchen, even the pool...

• Steve has definitely walked in on the two of you before, which led to a very awkward few days for everyone.

• You both know each other's turn ons extremely well.

• Of course, Bucky sometimes uses his metal arm, which you find extremely hot. You savour the delicious pain when he pulls your hair or chokes you, almost as much as you love the feeling of the cool metal inside you.

• Both you and Bucky are very vocal – he loves to hear you moan his name, just as you enjoy it when he tells you how good you feel. Occasionally, he'll speak in Russian, which oddly turns you on even more.

• Bucky loves it when you wear the black lace lingerie set that he bought you for your birthday. He always needs to remind himself that lingerie is expensive, so it would be better if he didn't rip it off you.

• Although they're not used often, you have a locked box of items such as handcuffs, silk ties, blindfolds, vibrators and more, which are saved for when the two of you feel like trying something new.

• Bucky's stamina is amazing. He can pleasure you for hours on end if he wants to.

• After you both finish, Bucky will often lay with you in his arms, pressing gentle kisses to your neck as your breathing gradually becomes less erratic.

• Without fail, Bucky always asks if you're okay, wanting to make sure he never hurts you.