xlviii. AFTER PARTY (s.s) [smut]

A/N – WARNING: SMUT. 1456 words of pure filth. Enjoy. :)

—— ——

"A vodka martini, please."

The bartender nodded and busied himself making your drink, the only alcoholic beverage you'd ever ordered. He slid it across the bar towards you and you winced as you took a sip, the cold liquid burning your throat.

Sebastian, who sat next to you, chuckled at your disgusted expression before effortlessly knocking back the remainder of his own drink.

"Parties aren't your thing, then?" he yelled over the thumping of the music. "Me neither, really."

"What gave it away?" you responded sarcastically. "Of course not. But this is a Marvel premiere after party, Seb. At a mansion. I couldn't miss it. Besides, seeing Chris and Anthony drunk? Totally worth it."

"Seeing you in that tiny little dress?" Sebastian replied, grinning flirtatiously as he imitated your words. "More than worth it."

Your heart rate increased as you smirked at the compliment, before hopping off the barstool and gesturing towards the packed dance floor. Understanding what you meant, Sebastian grabbed your hand and led you over.

You had no idea what came over you, but as the two of you danced together, a spark of confidence gave you an idea. In time to the music, you turned your back to Sebastian, grinding your ass against his crotch. He was surprised, but his hands soon found their way to your hips, spurring you on as you rocked against him.

As the next song began, you turned around, slightly breathless, finding your face inches from Sebastian's.

"God, you drive me crazy," he muttered, before leaning in and connecting your lips. At first, the kiss was relatively soft, but it soon became heated as Sebastian slipped his tongue into your mouth, his hands sliding down to cup your ass.

By this point, you were too far gone to consider whether either of you would regret this the next day. You found yourselves stumbling away from the crowd, in search of a more secluded area, free from interruptions.

The party was far from over, but neither of you cared. The sound of pop music and drunken yelling became muffled as Sebastian pulled you into the first empty room he could find, which happened to be some kind of office. He promptly locked the door, his lips never leaving yours.

Before you knew it, you were backed up against the wall while Sebastian's lips travelled to your neck, kissing and nibbling gently at the exposed skin. You let out a quiet, needy moan as he lingered on a sweet spot; an ache was already forming in your core, matched by the wetness that pooled between your legs.

Sensing your desperation, Sebastian allowed his hands to wander beneath the hem of your dress, hiking it up to expose your underwear. He could feel himself beginning to harden as tugged on your soaked lace panties, letting you step out of them as they fell to the floor.

Smirking slightly, he began to rub excruciatingly slow circles over your clit, teasing you. You tried to grind your hips against his fingers and he tutted, using his spare hand to hold you still.

"Patience, baby."

"Please, Seb," you whined, "I-I need—"

Your words were cut off by a sudden moan as Sebastian unexpectedly pushed two fingers into you, immediately pressing against your g-spot. Your legs shook slightly and your eyes slipped closed as sparks of pleasure shot through you.

Sebastian chuckled darkly as your words failed you. He began to move his fingers, expertly curling them upwards with every thrust, the heel of his palm grinding deliciously against your throbbing clit. Your breathing became heavy as his pace quickened and you could feel your climax beginning to build already.