fifty one - chill(y/in)

"Are any of us actually gonna go home yet?" Wonpil complained.

"Well, I'm already here, so," Younghyun replied nonchalantly.

"I can just ask someone to pick us up Y/N," Dowoon said.

"And the rest of us?" Wonpil continued.

"Let's just turn the nap-over into a sleepover." Jae shrugged.

"Dude, I'm trying to go home. I got a family." Sungjin said.

"Yeah, I'm sure your mom can live without you for one day."

"Okay, fine, I'll take you all home. Hurry up and get in my car before I change my mind." Younghyun said, standing up, grabbing his keys and coat, and heading out the door.

"SHOT GUN!" Jae yelled, running out following Younghyun.

The rest of us sighed in annoyance of having to cram in the backseat.

We all collected our belongings and went outside to Younghyun's car.

"Hey," Younghyun said to Jae. "Let Y/N sit in the front, she's the only girl here. It's weird sitting in the back with a bunch of dudes."

Jae looked back at me. "Alright, I guess you're right." He opened the door for me, and I stepped in.

"Thanks, Jae," I said, smiling.

"Alright, who lives closest, because I sure as hell ain't gonna stay back here cramped up for so long," Jae said, the second he got in the car.

"I think I do. I live right off of 23rd street." Wonpil chimed in.

"Dude, you live so far from me and Y/N." Dowoon said.

"Well duh, there's a reason I'm not zoned to the same school as you guys."

Younghyun turned over the engine and drove. We reached Wonpil's house and he was quickly pushed out of the backseat. "See you guys later!" He called out, waving, as he walked into his home.

"Okay, who's next?" Younghyun said, pulling out of the neighborhood and starting to drive towards where the rest of us live.

"Me," Jae said. "I'm like ten minutes away, on the street right next to Starbucks on Crimson."

Younghyun drove, passed the Starbucks, and soon reached a house that seemed to be Jae's. "Alright guys, I'm out," Jae threw a peace sign and left to his house.

Afterwards, Younghyun didn't talk. I guess it's because he already knows where the rest of us live.  He wasn't driving towards Dowoon and I's neighborhood, so I guess he was driving towards Sungjin's.

All of us stayed quiet in his car, the only audible noise being the heater of the car.

Finally, we reached a point where Younghyun pulled to the curb on a street. "Alright man, I'll see you later!" He called out to Sungjin, as he thanked him and walked to his house.

Younghyun sighed. "Last stop."

Dowoon sprawled our in the backseat, making himself comfortable. I sat in the passenger, just staring at the fogged up window.

I put my finger to the window, noticing that the condensation was inside the car. I drew a line going down with my finger. I turned the line into a letter, and continued to write on the window.

DAY6

I laughed softly to myself. Younghyun turned his head towards me for a second. "What's up?"

"Nothing," I replied. "Just thinking."

"About?"

"Not much. Just the band."