【33】Honk

As our lips were reunited in a feverish kiss, I impatiently battled with his belt, endeavoring to unfasten it

As our lips were reunited in a feverish kiss, I impatiently battled with his belt, endeavoring to unfasten it. When he understood what I wanted, Alexander froze under me and his grip on my hips tightened.

My enterprise halted, and I moved back to gauge his reaction. I studied his face, my hands unmoving at the waist of his pants, waiting for his approval. Just like I had done a moment before, he was calculating the risks. Just like me, he only had half of the information.

"I'm on birth control, and I'm clean," I told him, my voice so raspy and sultry it sounded unfamiliar.

He stared into my eyes, probably making sure I wasn't lying, and his hand on my behind clenched on the flesh almost painfully. "Are you sure about this?" His voice was altered by passion, just like mine, and the roughness of it made my intimate flesh throb around emptiness.

"No... but I feel like I will break apart if I don't have you inside of me," I said, choosing to speak the truth. I concluded my statement with a savage kiss, taking his face between my hands, shamelessly sucking his tongue inside of my mouth. It seemed to convince him, as his own hands moved to take care of his pants. Delirious, I let out a moan, resuming my undulations.

The metallic noise of his belt being undone was like music to my ears, and so was the dry sound of his zipper being pulled down. He lifted himself a little, me with him, as he attempted to lower down his trousers.

The loud noise of someone hitting the car's roof resonated, making us both freeze instantly. "Woo-hoo! Yeah, man! Hit that pussy!" a man screamed outside.

It stopped me even more efficiently than a bucket of icy water would have, and I pulled away from Lex with utter shock. I looked around and saw that a small cluster of very drunk students was passing next to the Mercedes. The man who had yelled was already done with us, having resumed his route, but a few others took glimpses inside the vehicle.

Mortified, I tried to move away from Lex, but the steering wheel painfully hit my back. In the process, I accidentally hit the car horn, attracting the passers-by's interest.

When I looked at Lex, he was glaring at the students, his eyes sending daggers at them. When the last of them passed, he turned back to me, and we stared at each other, not sure of what to say. He was as flushed as I probably was, his cheeks red, his lips glistening and swollen, his eyes glassy. He was temptation incarnate, but the moment was gone. Shame, remorse, and reality hit me at once.

What was the proper etiquette, when you found yourself about to fuck your superior but not quite? Thanks for the dry humping, boss! Sorry for all the frustration it will cause. Well then, see you on Monday for a very awkward moment.

I looked down at our position, the situation, my dress, his half-lowered pants, and guilt invaded me. I had been about to fuck Alexander, in his car, on an impulse... A nauseous feeling churned my stomach, and I had the urgent need to get out of his car, away from his lap, far from him.