it is just a race, chill out!(DenNor)

~third person pov ~

As Lukas got ready for his annual bike riding marathon, he got ready with happiness. "This is my year! I just know it" he chuckled with a straight face. He had been attending local marathons for the past five years so he could prepare for the largest marathon in Norway. It was so big that people from the other Nordic countries would come and participate. Lukas filled up his water can silently as he listened to his troll friends wishing him luck. "Ahhhh, I know what I have to do now" he smiled calmly. Lukas walked over to his table putting on his gear. "I must win"

~

Arriving at the starting point, Lukas looked around to all the bicyclists, some were stretching and others were talking to other people with excitement. However, Lukas stayed to himself trying to mentally prepare for the long race. It was a ten kilometer race, but Lukas knew the strategies he had to do in order to win. "Hey there!!!" Lukas turned his head hearing a voice. However, he did not see anyone talking to him. So he decided to turn back around in a position to focus once more.

"I was talking to you silly" he heard once more. Lukas Turned his head to look up at a very tall guy with messy hair. "My name is Mathias and you look like you could use a friend" Lukas glared at the guy turning around. "No thanks" Lukas turned to walk away with his bicycle. "Where are you going?" Mathias asked running in front of the Norwegian man. "Don't touch my bike"
"Oh come on, you looked so sad and I wanted to cheer you up. Plus I wanted to meet the person I would be beating in the race" Mathias jokes. However, Lukas eyes turned red as he looked to him seriously.

"Is that a challenge?" Lukas asked standing up straight. Mathias looked to him horrified as he lifted his bike up. "It is just a race, chill out"Mathias said worried. "Heheheh don't you dare think you could back out now" Lukas smirked as they all got in line for the race. "That idiot really is cocky, I'll show him" Lukas thought as he got ready to take off. All the bicyclists were in a determined position as the got ready to take off.

Finally after much tension, an air horn went off that caused all the bicyclists to jolt out to the track to do the ten kilometer race. Mathias and Lukas were at the same pace, until suddenly Lukas picked up his speed. This went on for some time. For about three hours until the race was soon coming to a stop. "I almost got you!" Mathias Shouted to Lukas who kept laughing from excitement. "In your dreams you stupid Dane!" He joked about to cross the finish line. Mathias laughed at his excitement as he continued to try and catch up, but it was no use.

Lukas has won the race. He jumped off his bike with a straight face while screaming in the inside. "Yes, I definitely did good" he told himself with joy that of course no one else could really see. "Wow That was amazing, we should ride together sometime" Mathias walked over to Lukas who now smiled brightly enough for everyone to see. "Not a chance" Lukas chuckled. He was proud of himself for winning the race and could not wait to go back home to tell his friends all about it. "Wait! Here is my number, maybe we can hang out sometime at least?"

"I do not know if that is necessary" Lukas pushed the slip of paper away from him as Mathias stared at him in a sad way. "Come on, it will be fun I promise, we can go get some coffee. You look like you like coffee" the Dane smirked happily at Lukas. Mathias thought he was very cute and liked how happy he got during the race. It made him excited to see someone doing something that they loved. "Hmmmm okay fine....but only once" Lukas shook his head. "Thank you , thank you, thank you!!!" Mathias cheered. He pulled Lukas in for a hug and Lukas surprisingly did not protest against it.

"Goodbye now" Lukas took the slip of paper trying to walk away from the excited man. "Yes!!! See you soon!!! Thank you very much" Mathias tried saying, accent seeping through his speech roughly. He smiled watching Lukas leave. He had never been so excited to have coffee with someone in his life, especially with a cute guy like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this one shot was bad. I have never written anything besides fruk so these are good to experiment with to test my writing skills. Anyway, I hope you liked it. I will try and do more one shots tomorrow