#18***The death of a lover(Giripan)

The feeling of loss is a sensation no one wants to feel. You can tell when someone is in pain just by looking into their eyes. They will try and hide it all the time but it is no use. The aura of the pain lingers everywhere. That is how I first noticed him. He was in pain and sitting in the rain with no care on his health.

I placed the umbrella over his head and he finally looked up to me from the slump he was in. "Are you okay?" I asked. His eyes were pale and he was in great shock, as if he was trying his best to process this heart ache but couldn't.

"Just leave me alone" he spoke miserably. "Come on, my house is near by, just let me help you warm up , it is freezing rain out here. That's not good for you" I said slowly. The young man looked to me sadly, as if holding in his tears. "I don't think I can..."

"What do you mean?"
"I am to weak to stand up" he spoke sadly. I looked to him seriously and handed him my umbrella. "What? I can't take this! This is yours" he spoke "you could catch a cold , just take it back"

I bent down and lifted him up in my arms, of course he was shocked from the sudden gesture, but he continued to hold onto me, hoping I would not drop him. "Come to my house, I can help you" I smiled. "Do whatever, I don't care what happens to me anymore" he said sadly.

He was right, he could care less if he was dead or alive, or if me, a random stranger was going to harm him or not. I had just randomly lifted him up, I am sure he was scared as ever.

I held him close to my chest as I carried him down the street to my house. His skin was cold as Ice, clothes and hair drenched in water. Who knows how long he was sitting out there in the freezing rain. He could have gotten frostbite from sitting longer. "This is my house, lets go" I whispered to him. I tried to keep him warm, but the cold wasn't helping.

I opened the door to my house and quickly walked in, placing him on the sofa. "Just Wait here, there is a blanket there. I will start a bath for you and bring you spare clothes" I spoke. He did not bother to lift his head to me. The young man continued to look down, as if trying to hide his sadness.

I walked quickly to the bathroom, and started the bath, as I tried to find something for him to wear. He will probably need something hot to drink, so I rushed to the kitchen, clothes in my hand, as I started a pot for tea.

"Here, listen, you need to get in the bath, or else you will freeze to death" I spoke. I grabbed his hand in mine and held it tightly, "please?" He still did not say a word to me.

"What happened to you?" I asked. The man stood up slowly and grabbed the clothes from me. "Thank you for your hospitality." He must have snapped out of it. "The bath is down the hall, take your time" I said seriously.

~
Once he finished I made sure to have his tea ready. "My apologies about everything. I will pay back your kindness" he said sadly. He still refused to look at me and it only made me feel for him. "No need, we humans need to stick up for each other. What happened to you?" I asked.

The man took a seat and held his tea in his hand. "My......person died..."
"Person? Like a lover? Your girlfriend? Or maybe boyfriend?" His head shot to me and I was finally able to see how much his eyes were actually blood shot from crying. "It's going to be okay, at least I got a reaction out of you" I smiled.

"Her name was Amelia, she last night in the hospital. She had brain cancer" he said slowly. There was pain in his voice as he tried to talk about it. "It will be okay, it wasn't your fault, and you can't control what happened"

"I wanted to ask her to marry me" he said sadly. Taking a seat beside him, I placed my hand on his shoulder. "It is going to be okay, my name is Heracles, I would do anything to help you out, if you need to stay here tonight that is fine too" I smiled.

"Thank you, but I really-...." I noticed how he held his head, beginning to wobble. He was about to faint!!!! I quickly grabbed him and saw him slowly fall into a sleep. It was probably the heat coming to his body after being in the freezing cold. I never got his name but it was fine, I will when he wakes up.

I lifted him up in my arms again and took him up to the guest bedroom in my house. I am sure he needed sleep as well. Who knows how long he had been awake the past few days. I am sure he knew Amelia was going to die soon, that probably made him sleep deprived.

I placed him on the bed softly, moving some of his black short hair out of his face. He was actually really cute, but now was not the time to think about that. I placed the covers over him and made sure he was nice and warm. It was a cold night tonight and i did not want him to get cold again. "I am glad I was able to help you" I spoke to him softly. When he wakes, all I have is more questions for him to answer, I just hope I won't be annoying whatsoever towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIKE the chapters for them to have a chance to win. Every vote counts. Lmao ❤️❤️❤️❤️